Austin Eckroat heads into the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +9000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Shriners Children’s Open. The course, located in Chiba, Japan, will host the event from October 18-22. The previous champion of the event is Keegan Bradley.
In his 25 events during the past year, Eckroat has a best finish of second and an average finish of 29th, with 11 made cuts.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Eckroat Odds to Win: +9000
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Eckroat at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eckroat’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Eckroat’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past three attempts
- Eckroat has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his past three events.
- Over his past two rounds, he has not completed any of them bogey-free or under par.
- He has not finished any of his last two rounds with one of the day’s 10 best scores.
- Eckroat has not ended within five strokes of the best score of the day in any of his past two rounds.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Eckroat’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-16||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|September 14-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71||—||$0|
|July 27-30||3M Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||65||N/A||15||$20,340|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-70||—||$0|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||24||67-65-68-67 (-13)||10||$167,000|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||10||71-68-73-65 (-3)||7||$435,018|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||30||69-72-72-77 (+2)||9||$117,250|
|May 25-28||Charles Schwab Challenge||16||N/A||6||$132,675|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.