Davis Riley has +9000 odds to win the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club. He made the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2022 and finished 67th. Keegan Bradley is the previous champion for the event, which takes place October 18-22 in Chiba, Japan.
Riley has a best finish of eighth, and an average finish of 36th, in his 27 tournaments during the past year (including no top fives).
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Riley Odds to Win: +9000
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Riley at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Riley’s history at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- In 2022, which was his most recent entry here at this tournament, Riley finished 67th.
- His last time competing here, he ended the day two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Riley’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Riley’s recent form
- In his last three events, Riley has an average finish of 36th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past three appearances.
- Riley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past three events.
- In his past three appearances, his average score has been -8.
- Over his last four rounds played, Riley has finished below par three times and carded three rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last four rounds of play.
- Riley has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last four rounds, while he’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Riley’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-16||Shriners Children’s Open||28||N/A||8||$55,080|
|October 5-8||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||43||75-68-66-67 (-4)||11||$64,133|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-72||—||$0|
|July 20-23||The Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||35||N/A||11||$52,811|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||33||68-72-71-65 (-12)||12||$45,949|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||45||70-63-74-64 (-9)||14||$61,200|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||54||67-78-78-72 (+7)||14||$47,200|
|May 25-28||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||—||$0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.