Adam Scott, who took seventh in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club August 3-6 in his last tournament action, enters play in the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +2500 odds to win. The Chiba, Japan course will host zero competitors from October 18-22, all seeking the title last claimed by Keegan Bradley
In the past year, Scott has played in 16 tournaments. His best finish was fifth, his average finish was 28th, and he made the cut 14 times (87.5%).
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Scott Odds to Win: +2500
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Scott at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott’s history at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- The most recent time Scott took part in this tournament (in 2019), he took 33rd.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time competing at this tournament.
Scott’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Scott’s recent form
- Over his last three tournaments, Scott has finished in the top 10 once.
- Scott has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past three tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last three appearances.
- Over his last four rounds played, Scott has finished below par three times and carded two rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- He has carded the day’s best score once while finishing with a top-five score twice in his last four rounds.
- Scott has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round two times over his last four rounds.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Scott’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||7||65-71-69-63 (-12)||8||$223,060|
|July 20-23||The Open||33||N/A||210||$84,113|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||19||62-68-65-71 (-14)||9||$245,800|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||—||$0|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||9||70-75-70-71 (-2)||5||$545,000|
|May 18-21||PGA Championship||29||68-74-74-69 (+5)||14||$90,136|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||8||N/A||4||$277,875|
|May 4-7||Wells Fargo Championship||5||67-68-67-71 (-11)||8||$772,500|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||31||69-68-68-72 (-7)||10||$107,400|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.