Taylor Montgomery enters the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +8000 odds to win after he made the cut in his last event, the Shriners Children’s Open, and finished 35th. Keegan Bradley is the previous champion of the event, which will be held October 18-22 from Chiba, Japan.
Montgomery has played in 24 events in the past year. His best finish was fifth, and his average finish was 32nd, with one top five.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Montgomery Odds to Win: +8000
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Montgomery at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Montgomery’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Montgomery’s recent form
- Montgomery has an average finishing position of 36th in his last three appearances.
- Out of the past three tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- Montgomery has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past three events.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his past four rounds, Montgomery has finished below par on three occasions, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last four rounds of play.
- Montgomery has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round two times over his last four rounds.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Montgomery’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-16||Shriners Children’s Open||35||N/A||9||$40,080|
|September 14-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||37||74-66-68-67 (-5)||10||$88,000|
|July 27-30||3M Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|July 6-9||John Deere Classic||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||MC||71-75||—||$0|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||41||71-73-76-72 (+4)||11||$71,000|
|May 18-21||PGA Championship||65||75-70-76-71 (+12)||21||$29,750|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||50||N/A||12||$22,216|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.