Aaron Rai heads into the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +5000 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 28th in his most recent tournament, the Shriners Children’s Open. Action gets underway October 18-22 in Chiba, Japan, and Keegan Bradley is the previous winner for the event.
In his 27 events during the past year, Rai has a best finish of third and an average finish of 32nd, with 17 made cuts.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Rai Odds to Win: +5000
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Rai at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rai’s history at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Rai played this tournament most recently in 2022. He placed 36th.
- His last time at this tournament, he recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one round.
Rai’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Rai’s recent form
- Rai hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three tournaments, with an average finish of 39th.
- Rai has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past three tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his plast six rounds, Rai has finished below par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- He has put up a top-five score once in his last six rounds played.
- Rai has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and he’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day two times over his last six rounds played.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Rai’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-16||Shriners Children’s Open||28||N/A||8||$55,080|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||49||66-68-70-73 (-3)||12||$50,533|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-70||—||$0|
|July 27-30||3M Open||20||N/A||12||$82,178|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||9||65-68-66-71 (-18)||6||$222,200|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||24||67-66-68-66 (-13)||10||$167,000|
|June 8-11||RBC Canadian Open||3||67-69-69-67 (-16)||1||$477,000|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-79||—||$0|
|May 25-28||Charles Schwab Challenge||12||N/A||5||$178,350|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.