Min Woo Lee heads into the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +1600 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 41st in his last tournament, The Open. Keegan Bradley is the previous winner of the event, which will be held October 18-22 from Chiba, Japan.
In his 12 events during the past year, Lee has a best finish of fifth and an average finish of 23rd, with eight made cuts.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Lee Odds to Win: +1600
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Lee at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last three events, Lee has finished in the top 10 once.
- Lee has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past three events.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last three tournaments.
- Over his plast four rounds, Lee has finished below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a score that’s better than average.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last four rounds of play.
- Lee has delivered a score that’s within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last four rounds, while he’s finished within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Lee’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-23||The Open||41||N/A||211||$58,725|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||35||N/A||11||$52,811|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||9||66-65-65-67 (-17)||6||$525,000|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||5||69-65-74-67 (-5)||5||$738,934|
|May 25-28||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||N/A||9||$31,755|
|May 18-21||PGA Championship||18||73-67-71-71 (+2)||11||$214,400|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||71-70||—||$0|
|April 6-9||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75||—||$0|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||68-70-66-76 (-8)||9||$736,607|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.