Callum Tarren heads into the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +7000 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 23rd in his most recent tournament, the Shriners Children’s Open. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Keegan Bradley, when action begins October 18-22 in Chiba, Japan.
In the past 12 months, Tarren has competed in 28 events. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 31st, with one top five.
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Tarren Odds to Win: +7000
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Tarren at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tarren’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Tarren’s recent form
- Tarren will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Tarren has finished in the top 10 in one of his last three appearances.
- Tarren has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past three tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past three events.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Tarren’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-16||Shriners Children’s Open||23||N/A||6||$81,060|
|October 5-8||Sanderson Farms Championship||43||N/A||10||$0|
|September 14-18||Fortinet Championship||7||N/A||8||$255,150|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-72||—||$0|
|July 27-30||3M Open||13||N/A||11||$135,644|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|July 6-9||John Deere Classic||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||29||67-68-71-69 (-13)||11||$58,960|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||33||67-69-63-70 (-11)||12||$109,000|
|June 8-11||RBC Canadian Open||43||69-72-73-70 (-4)||13||$28,530|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.