Xander Schauffele is favored at +700 to win the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club. The tournament will be held October 18-22 in Chiba, Japan, hosted at the par 70, 7,079-yard course. Keegan Bradley is the previous champion.
Schauffele has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 16th, in his 20 tournaments during the past year (including nine top 10s).
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Schauffele Odds to Win: +700
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Schauffele at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Schauffele’s history at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- In his past four trips to this event, Schauffele has ended up in the top 10 two times and inside the top 20 three times, with an average finish of 16th.
- In his last four trips to this event, Schauffele survived the cut every time.
- The most recent time Schauffele took part in this event (in 2022), he took ninth.
- He closed one round with a top-five score of the day in his most recent at this event.
Schauffele’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Schauffele’s recent form
- Schauffele will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 19 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Schauffele has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last three events.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past three appearances. Over that same span, he has finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13 in his past three tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds played, Schauffele has finished below par seven times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last eight rounds.
- Schauffele has ended within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and he’s been within five strokes of the top score for the day six times over his last eight rounds played.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Schauffele’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 24-27||TOUR Championship||2||67-64-68-62 (-22)||0||$6,500,000|
|August 17-20||BMW Championship||8||N/A||8||$620,000|
|August 10-13||FedEx St. Jude Championship||24||66-68-70-69 (-7)||8||$158,286|
|July 20-23||The Open||17||N/A||207||$187,900|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||42||N/A||12||$36,255|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||19||68-64-67-67 (-14)||9||$245,800|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||10||62-70-73-72 (-3)||7||$435,018|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||24||77-66-72-74 (+1)||8||$163,000|
|May 18-21||PGA Championship||18||72-72-71-67 (+2)||11||$214,400|
|May 4-7||Wells Fargo Championship||2||66-69-64-70 (-15)||4||$2,180,000|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.