Justin Suh heads into the 2023 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club with +8000 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 56th in his last event, the Shriners Children’s Open. The course, located in Chiba, Japan, will play host to this tournament from October 18-22. The field of zero golfers vie for the title last claimed by Keegan Bradley.
In the past 12 months, Suh has competed in 27 tournaments. His best finish was fifth, his average finish was 40th, and he made the cut 24 times (88.9%).
Details on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Date: October 18-22, 2023
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Suh Odds to Win: +8000
- Previous Winner: Keegan Bradley
- Purse: $8.5M
Check out the latest PGA Tour odds for Suh at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Suh’s statistics over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Suh’s recent form
- Suh hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three events, with an average finish of 43rd.
- Suh has not been in contention in recent tournaments, having not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past three events.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last two rounds played, Suh has finished below par once and carded one round with a score that’s better than average.
- He has not finished any of his last two rounds with one of the day’s 10 best scores.
- Suh has finished six or more shots behind the top score of the day in each of his last two rounds.
Ready to bet on the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link to get a great promo code and offer for new users!
Suh’s recent results
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 12-16||Shriners Children’s Open||56||N/A||14||$19,236|
|September 14-18||Fortinet Championship||30||N/A||14||$42,532|
|August 3-6||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-73||—||$0|
|July 27-30||3M Open||43||N/A||16||$24,726|
|July 20-24||Barracuda Championship||34||N/A||18||$19,798|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||78||65-72-73-74 (-4)||20||$16,456|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||56||68-66-72-68 (-6)||17||$46,000|
|June 15-19||U.S. Open||27||69-69-72-72 (+2)||12||$143,295|
|June 1-4||The Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||41||70-66-77-79 (+4)||11||$71,000|
|May 25-28||Charles Schwab Challenge||16||N/A||6||$132,675|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.