Both the Edmonton Oilers and Nashville Predators are coming off a defeat, heading into their meeting at Bridgestone Arena on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET. Oilers (-133) at Predators (+111) has a definite favorite, according to the moneyline odds.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of October 17, 2023 at 3:14 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oilers vs. Predators Betting Odds
- Moneyline: EDM: (-133) | NAS: (+111)
- Puck line: EDM: -1.5 (176) | NAS: +1.5 (-218)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-130) | Under: (+106)
Injury Report as of October 17
Oilers: Ryan Fanti: Hip (Out)
Predators: Luke Schenn: Lower Body (Questionable)
Oilers vs. Predators Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Predators (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Oilers vs. Predators Team Stats (2022-23)
|Oilers Avg. (Rank)||Predators Avg. (Rank)|
|3.96 (1st)||Goals Scored||2.73 (28th)|
|3.12 (17th)||Goals Allowed||2.88 (12th)|
|33.5 (6th)||Shots||29.4 (24th)|
|31.4 (19th)||Shots Allowed||33.3 (27th)|
Oilers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
How to Bet on Oilers vs. Predators
Predators Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Oilers won 58.1% of their games last season when they were a moneyline favorite (43-31).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Oilers a 57.1% chance to win.
- The Predators won 22, or 46.8%, of the 47 games they played as an underdog last season.
- The Predators have a 47.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 62 of 94 games last season, Edmonton and its opponent combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Nashville combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in 34 of 82 games last season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.