The Vancouver Canucks and Philadelphia Flyers — the former coming off a win, the latter a loss — will play on Tuesday at 6:00 PM ET, at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. The Flyers are underdogs despite being at home, at +115, and the Canucks are -139.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of October 17, 2023 at 3:14 PM ET. See below the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Canucks vs. Flyers Betting Odds
- Moneyline: VAN: (-139) | PHI: (+115)
- Puck line: VAN: -1.5 (172) | PHI: +1.5 (-212)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Injury Report as of October 17
Canucks: Ilya Mikheyev: Knee (Out), Guillaume Brisebois: Undisclosed (Questionable), Teddy Blueger: Bruise (Questionable), Carson Soucy: Leg (Questionable), Tucker Poolman: Head (Out)
Flyers: Jon-Randall Avon: Knee (Out), Sean Couturier: Undisclosed (Questionable), Rasmus Ristolainen: Undisclosed (Out), Ryan Ellis: Back (Out)
Canucks vs. Flyers Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Canucks (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Canucks vs. Flyers Team Stats (2022-23)
|Canucks Avg. (Rank)||Flyers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.29 (13th)||Goals Scored||2.68 (29th)|
|3.61 (24th)||Goals Allowed||3.37 (23rd)|
|29.7 (22nd)||Shots||29.5 (23rd)|
|30.8 (12th)||Shots Allowed||31.5 (20th)|
Canucks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Jonathan Tanner Miller||81||32||50||82||223||11||-8|
How to Bet on Canucks vs. Flyers
Flyers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Canucks put together a 17-10 record when listed as a moneyline favorite last season.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Canucks a 58.2% chance to win.
- The Flyers won 22, or 32.8%, of the 67 games they played while the underdog last season.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Flyers have a 46.5% chance to win.
- Vancouver and its opponent went over 6 combined goals in 60 of 82 games last season.
- Philadelphia played 48 games last season that finished with more than 6 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.