The Minnesota Wild and Montreal Canadiens — the former coming off a defeat, the latter a victory — will face each other on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, at Bell Centre in Montréal. The oddsmakers have made the Wild solid favorites at -146 on the moneyline, despite being away from home, and the Canadiens are at +119.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of October 17, 2023 at 3:13 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wild vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
- Moneyline: MIN: (-146) | MON: (+119)
- Puck line: MIN: -1.5 (165) | MON: +1.5 (-201)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (+101) | Under: (-125)
Injury Report as of October 17
Wild: Alex Goligoski: Lower Body (Out), Jared Spurgeon: Upper Body (Out), Matthew Boldy: Undisclosed (Out), Caedan Bankier: Undisclosed (Out), Sam Hentges: Undisclosed (Out), Michael Milne: Undisclosed (Out)
Canadiens: Christian Dvorak: Knee (Out), Chris Wideman: Back (Out), Carey Price: Knee (Out), Kirby Dach: Knee (Out)
Wild vs. Canadiens Predictions & Computer Picks
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Canadiens (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Wild vs. Canadiens Team Stats (2022-23)
|Wild Avg. (Rank)||Canadiens Avg. (Rank)|
|2.94 (23rd)||Goals Scored||2.78 (26th)|
|2.67 (6th)||Goals Allowed||3.72 (29th)|
|30.9 (18th)||Shots||27.2 (30th)|
|31.1 (17th)||Shots Allowed||33.5 (28th)|
Wild Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Joel Eriksson Ek||78||23||38||61||246||12||+4|
How to Bet on Wild vs. Canadiens
Canadiens Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Wild were 39-22 when favored on the moneyline last season.
- The Wild have a 59.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Last season the Canadiens were an underdog 76 times, and won 27, or 35.5%, of those games.
- The Canadiens have a 45.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Of Minnesota’s 88 games last season, 32 finished above this game’s total of 6.5 goals.
- Montreal played 40 games last season that finished with more than 6.5 goals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.