The Dallas Cowboys (3-2) hit the road to square off against the Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) at SoFi Stadium on Monday, October 16, 2023. We have best bets recommendations for you.
If you’ve never played on DraftKings before, it’s easy to get started. You only need your computer or mobile device to sign up, plus a method of payment to make your first deposit. Just follow our link and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Chargers (+1.5) to Cover
- The model leans slightly toward betting on the Chargers in this one. The data favors them while DraftKings has the Cowboys favored, but the difference between the two is only 2.1 points.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-2-1).
- Los Angeles is 1-1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over its last three games.
- Dallas has a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 3-1 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- Dallas is 1-2 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
Think the Chargers will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 50.5
- In this game, the model projects a total (48.5 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (50.5 points).
- Los Angeles has played in three games this season where they and their opponents combined to score more than 50.5 points.
- Cowboys games have gone over the point total three out of five times this season.
- So far this season, two Chargers games have hit the over.
Moneyline Winner: Chargers (+110)
Los Angeles 25 – Dallas 24
- Dallas has a 3-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Los Angeles has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Cowboys and Chargers Splits
|On the Road||1-2||1-1|
|One Possession Games||0-0||2-2|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Justin Herbert Passing Yards: Under 276.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 1,105 PASS YDS / 276.3 YPG / 71% / 7 TD / 1 INT
- In Chargers’ Last 5 Games: 1,105 PASS YDS / 276.3 YPG / 71% / 7 TD / 1 INT
- In Chargers’ Last 3 Games: 877 PASS YDS / 292.3 YPG / 71.4% / 6 TD / 1 INT
- Herbert’s per-game passing yardage average this season (276.3) is 0.2 passing yards fewer than Monday’s over/under.
Tony Pollard Rushing Yards: Under 68.5 (-110)
- 2023 Season: 81 CAR / 340 YDS / 68 YPG / 2 TD
- In Cowboys’ Last 5 Games: 81 CAR / 340 YDS / 68 YPG / 2 TD
- In Cowboys’ Last 3 Games: 81 CAR / 340 YDS / 68 YPG / 2 TD
- Pollard’s rushing yards over/under is set at 68.5 yards, compared to his season average of 68 yards per game.
Keenan Allen Receiving Yards: Under 85.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 35 REC / 434 YDS / 108.5 YPG / 3 TD
- In Chargers’ Last 5 Games: 35 REC / 434 YDS / 108.5 YPG / 3 TD
- In Chargers’ Last 3 Games: 29 REC / 358 YDS / 119.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Allen averages 108.5 receiving yards per game, 23 more than the over/under of 85.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.