The East Carolina Pirates (1-5) are in action on Saturday at 2:00 PM ET versus the Charlotte 49ers (1-5) at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.
The Pirates lost 31-10 last time out when they met the SMU Mustangs. The 49ers fell short in their last outing by a final score of 14-0 against the Navy Midshipmen.
Mason Garcia finished with 155 yards on 12-26 passing (46.2%) in the Pirates’ last game, plus 12 rushing attempts for 38 yards and one rushing touchdown. Rahjai Harris rushed for 33 yards on 15 attempts. Chase Sowell gained 120 yards on seven receptions.
In the 49ers’ last game, Trexler Ivey threw for 142 yards on 11-27 passing (40.7%) while throwing two interceptions. Shadrick Byrd rushed for 92 yards on 20 attempts. Duane Thomas Jr. gained 54 yards on three receptions.
Want to bet on East Carolina or Charlotte? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
East Carolina Players to Watch
- Alex Flinn leads the team with 649 passing yards (108.2 yards per game) and has a 48.8% completion percentage this year (61-of-125) while throwing one touchdown with six interceptions.
- Harris has churned out a team-best 250 rushing yards (41.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- So far this year Garcia has run for 215 yards on 45 carries (35.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Sowell has 22 receptions for a team-high 268 receiving yards (53.6 per game).
- Jaylen Johnson has contributed with 213 yards on 22 catches. He puts up 35.5 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jsi Hatfield has caught 15 passes for 207 yards, averaging 34.5 receiving yards per game.
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Ivey leads his team with 601 passing yards (120.2 per game) and has a 57% completion percentage (49-of-86), throwing two touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Jalon Jones has 64 carries for a team-high 319 rushing yards (53.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this year Terron Kellman has run for 184 yards on 38 carries (36.8 ypg).
- Jack Hestera has 23 catches and paces his team with 286 receiving yards (57.2 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jairus Mack’s stat line this year shows nine catches for 190 yards and one touchdown. He averages 38 receiving yards per game.
- Colin Weber has 148 receiving yards on 15 receptions, averaging 29.6 yards per game.
East Carolina Recent Stat Leaders
- As part of the Pirates’ defensive unit, Josh Benton has posted in their last three games.
- As part of the Pirates’ defensive unit, Kieran Davis has posted in their last three games.
- With , Jasiyah Robinson has been a key part of the Pirates’ defensive unit in their last three games.
- Teagan Wilk has been an important part of the Pirates’ defensive unit in their last three games, with one interception to go with one pass defended.
Charlotte Recent Stat Leaders
- Jamari Broady has been wreaking havoc on defense, collecting one pass defended in the 49ers’ last three games.
- On defense, Michael Kelly has helped lead the way for the 49ers in their last three contests with one pass defended.
- In the 49ers’ last three outings, Nikhai Hill-Green has amassed 24 tackles, two TFL, and two sacks.
- Marcus Robitaille has amassed four tackles for the 49ers in their last three contests.
East Carolina vs. Charlotte Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||19.2 (123)||15.3 (133)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||26.5 (65)||25.3 (59)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (72)||9 (72)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (49)||6 (98)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.