The Denver Broncos (1-3), who secured the win against the Bears in their last game, host the New York Jets (1-3) at Empower Field at Mile High on October 8 at 4:25 PM ET. The Jets were defeated by the Chiefs in their last game.
The Broncos are favorites (-2.5) in an expected tight game against the Jets. The total is set at 43 points.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of October 8, 2023 at 11:13 AM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Broncos Vs Jets Odds
Broncos vs. Jets Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Jets (+2.5)||Over (43)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.0 (12)||15.5 (25)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||37.5 (30)||21.0 (14)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (4)||4.7 (24)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||7.0 (32)||5.1 (14)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (13)||6 (22)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (26)||6 (8)|
Broncos Betting Insights
- The Broncos are winless against the spread this season.
- Denver is winless ATS (0-2-1) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- This year, three of the Broncos’ four games have hit the over.
- The over/under in this matchup is 43 points, 1.0 fewer than the average total in this season’s Denver contests (postseason included).
Jets Betting Insights
- The Jets have won twice against the spread this year.
- New York has won twice ATS (2-2) as a 2.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Two of the Jets’ four games in 2023 have gone over the point total.
- New York games have finished with over 43 points one time this season.
- The over/under for this game is 3.0 points higher than the average scoring total for Jets games (40.0).
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Broncos Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson has 1,014 yards passing for Denver, completing 67.4% of his passes and tossing nine touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 70 rushing yards (17.5 ypg) on 11 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Javonte Williams, has carried the ball 38 times for 138 yards (34.5 per game).
- Jaleel McLaughlin has racked up 92 yards on 13 carries, scoring one time.
- Marvin Mims’ team-high 242 yards as a receiver have come on nine receptions (out of 11 targets) with one touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 20 receptions totaling 216 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver this campaign.
- Jerry Jeudy has a total of 158 receiving yards this year, hauling in 11 passes.
- Nik Bonitto has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 6.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Alex Singleton is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s amassed 33 tackles and 1.0 TFL.
- Kareem Jackson has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 22 tackles and two passes defended.
Jets Players to Watch
- Zach Wilson has compiled 712 yards (178.0 per game) while completing 58.5% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He’s also rushed for 57 yards .
- Breece Hall is his team’s leading rusher with 32 carries for 210 yards, or 52.5 per game.
- Dalvin Cook has been given 30 carries and totaled 74 yards.
- Garrett Wilson leads his team with 225 receiving yards on 21 catches with two touchdowns.
- Allen Lazard has caught 10 passes and compiled 169 receiving yards (42.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- Tyler Conklin’s 13 grabs (on 18 targets) have netted him 136 yards (34.0 ypg).
- Quinton Jefferson leads the team with 2.5 sacks, and also has 2.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Quincy Williams, New York’s tackle leader, has 39 tackles and 4.0 TFL this year.
- Jordan Whitehead has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 25 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
How to Bet on Broncos vs Jets
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.