The Arizona Cardinals (1-3) and James Conner, one of the NFL’s top rushers, should have a big day running the ball on Sunday, as the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3) own the 31st-ranked run defense in the NFL. The two teams will compete at 4:05 PM ET on October 8.
The Cardinals are 3-point underdogs in their matchup with the Bengals (the game has an over/under of 45 points).
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of October 8, 2023 at 11:13 AM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bengals Vs Cardinals Odds
Bengals vs. Cardinals Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cardinals (+3)||Under (45)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||12.3 (31)||22.0 (19)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.5 (18)||25.5 (25)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.0 (31)||5.7 (8)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (24)||5.8 (28)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (7)||2 (4)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (12)||5 (12)|
Bengals Betting Insights
- The Bengals are winless against the spread this year.
- Cincinnati has yet to win ATS (0-1-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites this season.
- One Bengals game (out of four) has gone over the point total this year.
- The over/under in this game is 45 points, 0.2 higher than the average total in Cincinnati games this season (playoffs included).
Cardinals Betting Insights
- The Cardinals have three wins in four contests against the spread this season.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, Arizona is 3-1 against the spread.
- Out of four Cardinals games so far this year, three have hit the over.
- Arizona games have gone over 45 points scored twice this year.
- Games involving the Cardinals this year have averaged 41.4 points per game, a 3.6-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has 728 pass yards for Cincinnati, completing 57.6% of his passes and recording two touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- Joe Mixon has racked up 247 rushing yards on 59 carries, scoring one touchdown. He’s also added 67 yards (16.8 per game) on nine catches.
- Trayveon Williams has been handed the ball four times this year and racked up 15 yards (3.8 per game).
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 284 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 41 times and has totaled 29 receptions.
- Tyler Boyd has caught 17 passes for 127 yards (31.8 yards per game) this year.
- Trey Hendrickson has racked up 3.5 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 4.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Daxton Hill has 34 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Joshua Dobbs has been a dual threat for Arizona this season. He has 814 passing yards (203.5 per game) while completing 70.7% of his passes. He’s thrown four touchdown passes and zero interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 141 yards (35.3 ypg) on 24 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Conner has run for 318 yards on 62 carries this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Marquise Brown’s 239 receiving yards (59.8 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 21 catches on 32 targets with two touchdowns.
- Michael Wilson has caught 14 passes and compiled 237 receiving yards (59.3 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Zach Ertz’s 20 receptions (on 30 targets) have netted him 136 yards (34.0 ypg).
- Dennis Gardeck leads the team with 4.0 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Kyzir White has 37 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
How to Bet on Bengals vs Cardinals
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.