Troy Franklin will lead the Oregon Ducks (5-0) into their game against the Washington Huskies (5-0) at Husky Stadium on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET.
Last time out, the Huskies picked up the win over the Michigan State Spartans, 41-7. The Ducks picked up a 55-10 victory last time out against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors.
In that last outing for the Huskies, Michael Penix Jr. completed 30 of 40 passing attempts (75.0%) and totaled 363 yards through the air. Dillon Johnson had 16 rushing attempts and wound up with 91 yards and two touchdowns while also hauling in five receptions for 48 yards. Germie Bernard ended the contest with eight catches for 98 yards.
For the Ducks in their last game, Bo Nix finished with 27 completions on 32 attempts (84.4%) for 290 yards, adding four touchdowns. Mar’Keise Irving carried the ball 13 times for 88 yards and one touchdown. He also posted three receptions for 23 yards Franklin caught seven passes for 117 yards with two touchdowns.
Want to bet on Washington or Oregon? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Washington Players to Watch
- This year, Penix Jr. has racked up 1,999 passing yards (399.8 yards per game) while connecting on 133 of 178 passes (74.7% completion percentage), with 16 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Johnson has rushed for a team-high 240 yards on 41 attempts (60.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 77 receiving yards on nine catches (19.3 yards per game) .
- So far this year Will Nixon has rushed for 129 yards on 20 carries (25.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Rome Odunze has 32 catches, leading his team with 608 yards (121.6 ypg) while also scoring four touchdowns this season.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has also added 468 yards on 26 catches and four touchdowns. He puts up 93.6 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jalen McMillan has caught 20 passes for 311 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 103.7 receiving yards per game.
Oregon Players to Watch
- Nix has thrown for 1,459 yards while completing 80.4% of his passes (131-of-163), with 15 touchdowns and one interception this year (291.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 19 times for 87 yards and one touchdown, averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- Irving has taken 50 carries for a team-leading 393 rushing yards (78.6 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He’s also caught 18 passes for 137 yards (27.4 receiving yards per game).
- Jordan James has 297 yards on 34 carries (59.4 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Franklin has 32 catches and paces his team with 535 receiving yards (107.0 ypg) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Gary Bryant’s stat line this year shows 19 catches for 244 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 48.8 receiving yards per game.
- Tez Johnson has caught 15 passes for 203 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 50.8 yards per game this year.
Washington Recent Stat Leaders
- Rashid Williams has helped carry the Huskies’ defense with in their last three games.
- Mishael Powell has suited up for of the Dawgs’ last three games, recording one interception to go along with five tackles and two passes defended.
- As part of the Huskies’ defensive unit, Polk has amassed five tackles and two passes defended in their last three games.
- A big contributor to the Huskies’ defense, Elijah Jackson has 10 tackles in their last three games.
Oregon Recent Stat Leaders
- As a tone-setter on defense in the Ducks’ last three outings, A’Mauri Washington has totaled 10 tackles in games.
- The Ducks’ Nikko Reed has delivered six tackles for the Ducks in their last three contests.
- Dontae Manning has been causing chaos on defense, totaling eight tackles in the Ducks’ last three contests.
- Kris Hutson has amassed eight tackles for the Ducks in their last three outings.
Washington vs. Oregon Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||46.0 (14)||51.6 (5)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.4 (17)||11.8 (5)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (20)||1 (1)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (49)||6 (91)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.