The Texas Rangers (84-68) and the Seattle Mariners (84-68) face off at Globe Life Field on Friday at 8:05 PM ET, starting a three-game series. The probable pitchers are Dane Dunning (10-6) for the Rangers and Bryce Miller (8-5) for the Mariners.
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Texas vs. Seattle Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Probable Pitchers: Dunning – TEX (10-6, 3.78 ERA) vs Miller – SEA (8-5, 3.88 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Rangers vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher: Dane Dunning
- In his last time out on Saturday, the righty threw five scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians while surrendering six hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.78, with 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in 32 games this season. Opponents have a .252 batting average against him.
- Dunning has recorded 11 quality starts this year.
- He has had eight appearances this season in which he did not give up an earned run.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 28-year-old ranks 28th in ERA (3.78), 35th in WHIP (1.293), and 41st in K/9 (7.3).
- Dunning’s team is 14-9-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- Games started by Dunning have a 10-13-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Dunning’s Recent Performance
|at Guardians||Sep. 16||5.0||6||0||0||5||3|
|at Blue Jays||Sep. 11||6.0||6||3||3||7||3|
|vs. Astros||Sep. 5||5.1||11||9||9||4||2|
|at Mets||Aug. 30||4.0||5||3||3||4||2|
|at Twins||Aug. 25||4.0||5||4||4||6||6|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher: Bryce Miller
- The right-hander did not allow a run in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.88, a 4.71 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.106 in 23 games this season.
- In 23 starts this season, he’s earned nine quality starts.
- In 23 appearances this season, he has finished six without allowing an earned run.
- The Mariners are 11-12-0 ATS in Miller’s 23 starts that had a set spread.
- Miller has had 23 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 11 of those games hit the over.
Miller’s Recent Performance
|vs. Dodgers||Sep. 16||5.1||4||0||0||4||1|
|at Rays||Sep. 10||5.0||9||5||5||7||1|
|at Reds||Sep. 5||5.0||7||1||1||2||1|
|vs. Athletics||Aug. 30||6.0||7||3||3||5||0|
|vs. Royals||Aug. 25||4.0||6||3||3||6||1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.