The New York Giants (1-1) visit the San Francisco 49ers (2-0) at Levi’s Stadium on Thursday, September 21, 2023, and best bets information is available.
Never played on DraftKings before? Getting started is simple. To sign up, all you need is a computer or mobile device, plus a method of payment for your first deposit. Simply follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will take you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: 49ers (-10.5) to Cover
- The DraftKings line for this game has the 49ers favored by 10.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (30.6 points). Put your money on the 49ers.
- San Francisco compiled an 11-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- The 49ers covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites in their only opportunity last season.
- New York put together a 13-4-0 ATS record last season.
- The Giants covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
Think the 49ers will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 43.5
- The DraftKings point total for this game is just 3.8 points lower than the model projection.
- San Francisco and its opponent broke the 43.5-point mark nine times last season.
- Last year, nine New York games featured over 43.5 points scored.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in 49ers games.
- In Giants games last season, combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
Moneyline Winner: 49ers (-550)
San Francisco 39 – New York 8
- San Francisco has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- New York lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
49ers and Giants Splits
|49ers (2022)||Giants (2022)|
|On the Road||5-3||4-4|
|One Possession Games||3-1||8-4-1|
Want more information about this game? Check out the full preview here!
Daniel Jones Passing TDs: Under 1.5 (-245)
- 2023 Season: 425 PASS YDS / 212.5 YPG / 63.1% / 2 TD / 3 INT
- In Giants’ Last 5 Games: 425 PASS YDS / 212.5 YPG / 63.1% / 2 TD / 3 INT
- In Giants’ Last 3 Games: 425 PASS YDS / 212.5 YPG / 63.1% / 2 TD / 3 INT
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Yards: Under 77.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 42 CAR / 268 YDS / 134 YPG / 2 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 5 Games: 42 CAR / 268 YDS / 134 YPG / 2 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 3 Games: 42 CAR / 268 YDS / 134 YPG / 2 TD
McCaffrey Receiving Yards: Under 29.5 (-110)
- 2023 Season: 6 REC / 36 YDS / 18 YPG / 0 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 5 Games: 6 REC / 36 YDS / 18 YPG / 0 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 3 Games: 6 REC / 36 YDS / 18 YPG / 0 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.