The Cleveland Browns (1-1), who lost to the Steelers in their last tilt, host the Tennessee Titans (1-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium on September 24 at 1:00 PM ET. The Titans took home the victory against the Chargers in their last game.
The Browns are 3.5-point favorites in their matchup with the Titans. The total is set at 39.5 points.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of September 21, 2023 at 11:11 AM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Browns Vs Titans Odds
Browns vs. Titans Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Browns (-3.5)||Under (39.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings (2022)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||21.2 (18)||17.5 (28)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.4 (20)||21.1 (14)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.3 (17)||5.1 (23)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (15)||5.4 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||21 (8)||23 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (20)||20 (20)|
Browns Betting Insights
- The Browns were 9-8-0 against the spread last season.
- As a 3.5-point or greater favorite last season, Cleveland had two wins against the spread (2-1).
- In 17 Cleveland games last season, eight hit the over.
- Browns games had more than 39.5 points scored on 13 occasions last season.
- The point total average for Cleveland games last season was 43.3, 3.8 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Titans Betting Insights
- The Titans beat the spread nine times in 17 games last season.
- As 3.5-point underdogs or more, Tennessee went 3-3 against the spread last year.
- Out of the 17 Titans’ games last season, five hit the over.
- Tennessee games had over 39.5 points eight times last year.
- The average total for Titans games last season was 42.2 points, 2.7 more than this game’s over/under.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Browns Players to Watch
- Last year Deshaun Watson recorded 1,102 passing yards (183.7 per game), a 58.2% completion percentage (99-for-170), seven touchdowns, and only five interceptions. He also added 175 rushing yards on 36 carries with one rushing TD (averaging 29.2 yards per game).
- Kareem Hunt rushed for 468 yards last season on 123 carries (27.5 yards per game) and scored three times.
- In the previous year, Amari Cooper grabbed 78 passes (on 132 targets) for 1,160 yards (68.2 per game). He also found the end zone nine times.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones produced last year, catching 61 passes for 839 yards and three touchdowns. He collected 49.4 receiving yards per game.
- David Njoku grabbed 58 passes for 628 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 44.9 yards per game last year.
- Myles Garrett’s hard work last season produced a stat line of 16.0 sacks, 18.0 TFL and 60 tackles.
- Grant Delpit tallied 101 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and four interceptions.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill completed 65.2% of his passes to throw for 2,536 yards and 13 touchdowns last season.
- Derrick Henry tallied 1,538 rushing yards and 13 touchdowns on the ground in addition to 398 receiving yards through the air during last year’s campaign.
- Last season Malik Willis rushed for 123 yards. He also scored one total touchdown.
- DeAndre Hopkins averaged 79.7 receiving yards and grabbed three receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2022 season.
- Chris Moore grabbed two touchdowns and had 548 receiving yards (34.3 ypg) in 2022.
- Chigoziem Okonkwo hauled in 32 passes on his way to 450 receiving yards and three touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year Denico Autry put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 8.0 sacks, and added 8.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Kevin Byard had a stellar defensive performance last season with 106 tackles and four interceptions.
How to Bet on Browns vs Titans
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.