The Philadelphia Phillies (82-68) have an away game against the Atlanta Braves (96-54), who are coming off a four-game losing streak. Tuesday’s contest starts at 7:20 PM ET. The probable starters are Spencer Strider (17-5) for the Braves and Cristopher Sanchez (2-4) for the Phillies.
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Atlanta vs. Philadelphia Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Probable Pitchers: Strider – ATL (17-5, 3.73 ERA) vs Sanchez – PHI (2-4, 3.40 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Braves vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher: Spencer Strider
- In his last outing on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the right-hander tossed seven innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.73, with 13.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 29 games this season. Opponents have a .202 batting average against him.
- Strider is trying to secure his 19th quality start of the year in this game.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in six of his 29 outings this season.
- The 24-year-old’s 3.73 ERA ranks 23rd, 1.083 WHIP ranks 10th, and 13.8 K/9 ranks first among qualifying pitchers this season.
- Strider’s team is 17-12-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- Out of Strider’s 29 starts with a total this season, 17 have hit the over.
Strider’s Recent Performance
|at Phillies||Sep. 13||7.0||4||1||1||9||2|
|vs. Cardinals||Sep. 6||2.2||6||6||6||5||3|
|at Dodgers||Aug. 31||6.0||4||4||4||9||2|
|at Giants||Aug. 25||7.0||3||1||1||9||1|
|vs. Giants||Aug. 18||7.0||1||0||0||10||1|
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher: Cristopher Sanchez
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 7 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up four earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.40, a 5.93 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.042 in 16 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 16 starts this season.
- He has finished three appearances without allowing an earned run in 16 chances this season.
- When Sanchez starts, the Phillies have gone 6-10-0 against the spread.
- Sanchez’s starts hit the over on the run total six times in 16 games with a set total this season.
Sanchez’s Recent Performance
|vs. Braves||Sep. 13||7.1||8||4||4||10||1|
|vs. Marlins||Sep. 8||5.0||4||0||0||4||1|
|vs. Angels||Aug. 30||4.2||7||5||3||5||0|
|vs. Cardinals||Aug. 25||6.0||5||2||2||6||0|
|at Nationals||Aug. 19||6.0||7||3||2||5||0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.