The St. Louis Cardinals (67-83) play at home against the Milwaukee Brewers (84-66) at Busch Stadium. The matchup is set to start at 7:45 PM ET on Tuesday. The Brewers will give the nod to Trevor Megill (1-0, 3.13 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Cardinals will counter with Drew Rom (1-2, 5.96 ERA).
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
Milwaukee vs. St. Louis Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
- Probable Pitchers: Megill – MIL (1-0, 3.13 ERA) vs Rom – STL (1-2, 5.96 ERA)
Catch MLB games on DIRECTV STREAM! Start your free trial now to watch live sports, entertainment and On Demand TV.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher: Trevor Megill
- In his most recent time out — in relief on Saturday — the righty threw 1 1/3 scoreless innings against the Washington Nationals while surrendering one hit.
- In 28 appearances this season, he has compiled a 3.13 ERA and averages 13.6 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .227 against him.
- He will try for his sixth straight appearance without allowing an earned run.
- Megill and his team failed to cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- The only game started by Megill with a total this season hit the under.
Megill’s Recent Performance
|vs. Nationals||Sep. 15||1.1||1||0||0||1||0|
|vs. Marlins||Sep. 13||1.0||1||0||0||1||0|
|at Yankees||Sep. 9||1.0||0||0||0||1||0|
|at Yankees||Sep. 8||1.0||0||0||0||1||0|
|at Pirates||Sep. 6||0.2||1||0||0||2||0|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher: Drew Rom
- The left-hander’s last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings without allowing a run on two hits in a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 5.96, a 1.38 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.765 in five games this season.
- Rom has not earned a quality start in five starts this season.
- He has finished one appearance without allowing an earned run in five chances this season.
- The Cardinals have a 2-3-0 record against the spread in Rom’s starts.
- Rom has had five starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and three of those outings finished over the total.
Rom’s Recent Performance
|at Orioles||Sep. 13||5.1||2||0||0||7||3|
|at Reds||Sep. 8||3.2||7||4||4||0||2|
|vs. Pirates||Sep. 2||4.2||5||3||3||1||3|
|at Phillies||Aug. 27||5.1||5||2||2||6||1|
|at Pirates||Aug. 21||3.2||8||8||6||4||4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.