The San Diego Padres (73-78) have an opportunity to extend their five-game winning streak as they host the Colorado Rockies (56-94) at PETCO Park on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET. The Padres will give the nod to Blake Snell (14-9) versus the Rockies and Ryan Feltner (2-3).
Bet on this matchup: Sign up for DraftKings using our link and earn a first-time depositor bonus!
San Diego vs. Colorado Pitcher Matchup Info
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSSD
- Probable Pitchers: Snell – SD (14-9, 2.43 ERA) vs Feltner – COL (2-3, 5.86 ERA)
Watch MLB games this season on DISH!
Padres vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Stats (2023)
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher: Blake Snell
- The left-hander last appeared on Thursday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he tossed six scoreless innings while giving up one hit.
- In 30 games this season, the 30-year-old has a 2.43 ERA and 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .179 to opposing hitters.
- Snell is looking to earn his eighth quality start in a row in this outing.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in 11 of his 30 outings this season.
- The 30-year-old’s 2.43 ERA ranks first, 1.222 WHIP ranks 27th, and 11.7 K/9 ranks second among qualifying pitchers this season.
- When Snell starts, his team is 17-13-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of Snell’s 30 starts with a total this season, 11 have hit the over.
Snell’s Recent Performance
|at Dodgers||Sep. 13||6.0||1||0||0||8||1|
|at Astros||Sep. 8||6.0||5||2||2||8||3|
|vs. Giants||Sep. 2||6.0||3||0||0||8||4|
|at Cardinals||Aug. 28||7.0||2||0||0||9||5|
|vs. Marlins||Aug. 22||6.0||6||3||3||8||2|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Ryan Feltner
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, May 14 against the Philadelphia Phillies, throwing 1 2/3 innings and giving up four earned runs.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 5.86 and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings with an opponent batting average of .268 in eight games this season.
- He has earned a quality start one time in eight starts this season.
- He has finished two appearances without allowing an earned run in eight chances this season.
- The Rockies are 4-4-0 ATS in Feltner’s eight starts that had a set spread.
- Feltner has had eight starts with a total this season, and the teams combined to go over the total in four of those outings.
Feltner’s Recent Performance
|vs. Phillies||May. 13||1.2||4||4||4||0||4|
|at Mets||May. 7||3.1||4||4||4||3||6|
|vs. Brewers||May. 2||5.1||6||2||2||3||1|
|at Guardians||Apr. 25||6.0||5||1||0||6||0|
|at Phillies||Apr. 20||5.2||3||0||0||6||3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.