The Cincinnati Bengals (0-2), who lost to the Ravens in their last tilt, host the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at Paul Brown Stadium on September 25 at 8:15 PM ET. The Rams took the L against the 49ers in their last game.
The Rams are 3-point underdogs in their matchup with the Bengals (the game has an over/under of 43.5 points).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of September 21, 2023 at 7:11 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bengals Vs Rams Odds
Bengals vs. Rams Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Rams (+3)||Over (43.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings (2022)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.1 (8)||18.1 (27)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.1 (5)||22.6 (21)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (11)||4.8 (29)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (15)||5.5 (20)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||18 (4)||23 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||24 (11)||22 (17)|
Bengals Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Bengals were 12-4-0 last year.
- As 3-point or greater favorites last season, Cincinnati went 9-5.
- There were six Cincinnati games (out of 16) that hit the over last year.
- Bengals games finished with more than 43.5 points seven times last year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 43.5 points, 1.4 fewer than the average total in last season’s Cincinnati contests.
Rams Betting Insights
- Rams posted a 6-9-2 record against the spread last year.
- Los Angeles had an ATS record of 4-2-2 as underdogs of 3 points or more last season.
- Out of the 17 Rams’ games last year, six hit the over.
- Los Angeles games had over 43.5 points six times last year.
- Rams games averaged 42.2 total points last season, 1.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Bengals Players to Watch
- Last season Joe Burrow put up 4,475 passing yards — including a 68.3% completion percentage — with 35 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (279.7 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 75 carries for 257 yards and five TDs.
- Last year Joe Mixon took 210 carries for 814 yards (58.1 per game) and scored seven touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 60 passes for 441 yards (31.5 per game) and put up two TDs.
- Ja’Marr Chase amassed 87 receptions for 1,046 yards and nine touchdowns last year. He was targeted 134 times, and averaged 87.2 yards per game.
- Tee Higgins produced last year, catching 74 passes for 1,029 yards and seven touchdowns. He averaged 64.3 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Boyd reeled in 58 passes for 762 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 47.6 yards per game last year.
- Trey Hendrickson amassed 8.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles last season.
- Last season Logan Wilson grabbed 123 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Germaine Pratt collected two interceptions while adding 99 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 10 passes defended last year.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford threw for 2,087 yards and 10 touchdowns last season.
- Kyren Williams racked up 13.9 yards per game last season.
- Last season Tutu Atwell rushed for 34 yards and hauled in passes for 298 yards. He also scored two total touchdowns.
- Tyler Higbee averaged 36.5 receiving yards and grabbed three receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2022 season.
- Demarcus Robinson hauled in two touchdowns and had 458 receiving yards (26.9 ypg) in 2022.
- Ben Skowronek played his way to 376 receiving yards (26.9 ypg) last season.
- Last year Aaron Donald put pressure on opposing quarterbacks with 5.0 sacks, and added 10.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
- Ernest Jones put together a great stat line last year, accruing 113 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Decobie Durant racked up three interceptions in addition to 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and five passes defended a year ago.
How to Bet on Bengals vs Rams
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.