The Philadelphia Eagles (2-0), who took home the win against the Vikings in their previous game, visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) at Raymond James Stadium on September 25 at 7:15 PM ET. The Buccaneers picked up the W against the Bears in their last game.
The Eagles are the favorite (-5.5) against the Buccaneers. The total is set at 44 points.
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of September 25, 2023 at 7:11 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eagles Vs Buccaneers Odds
Eagles vs. Buccaneers Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Buccaneers (+5.5)||Over (44)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings (2022)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.1 (2)||18.4 (25)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.2 (8)||21.1 (13)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (4)||5.1 (23)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.8 (1)||5.1 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||19 (5)||22 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||27 (4)||20 (20)|
Eagles Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Eagles were 8-9-0 last year.
- As 5.5-point or greater favorites last season, Philadelphia went 7-6.
- In 17 Philadelphia games last season, 10 went over the total.
- The Eagles and their opponent topped the 44-point mark 12 times last season.
- The point total average for Philadelphia games last season was 45.4, 1.4 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- The Buccaneers had four wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Tampa Bay was winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs last season.
- In 17 Buccaneers games last year, six of them went over the total.
- There were six Tampa Bay games last year with more than 44 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 0.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Buccaneers games last season (43.4).
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts put together an impressive passing stat line last year with 3,701 yards (246.7 yards per game), going 306-for-460 (66.5% completion percentage) with 22 touchdowns and six interceptions. He was effective in the running game as well, with 760 rushing yards on 165 carries, 13 rushing TDs, and averaging 50.7 yards per game.
- D’Andre Swift ran for 542 yards on 99 carries (38.7 yards per game), with five rushing touchdowns last year. He also made his name known on the passing side with 48 receptions for 389 yards (27.8 per game) and three TDs.
- A.J. Brown picked up 88 receptions for 1,496 yards and 11 touchdowns last season. He was targeted 146 times, and averaged 88 yards per game.
- DeVonta Smith produced last year, grabbing 95 passes for 1,196 yards and seven touchdowns. He collected 70.4 receiving yards per game.
- Dallas Goedert’s stat line last season: 702 receiving yards, 55 catches, three touchdowns, on 69 targets.
- Haason Reddick did his thing last season with a memorable stat line of 16 sacks, 11 TFL and 49 tackles.
- Nicholas Morrow went to work last year, collecting 116 tackles, 11 TFL, and one interception.
- Darius Slay intercepted three passes last year while also totaling 55 tackles and 14 passes defended.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield averaged 180.3 passing yards per outing and threw 10 touchdowns last season.
- Rachaad White averaged 28.3 rushing yards and scored one rushing touchdown. White complemented his performance on the ground with 2.9 receptions per game to average 17.1 receiving yards.
- Mike Evans averaged 74.9 receiving yards and collected six receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2022 season.
- Chris Godwin averaged 68.2 receiving yards on 9.5 targets per game in 2022, scoring three touchdowns.
- Cade Otton averaged 24.4 receiving yards per game on 4.1 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year Vita Vea racked up 6.5 sacks, seven TFL and 31 tackles.
- Devin White was all over the field last season with 124 tackles, eight TFL, and 5.5 sacks.
- Jamel Dean racked up two interceptions in addition to 54 tackles, one TFL, and eight passes defended a year ago.
How to Bet on Eagles vs Buccaneers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.