After a 17-9 win versus the Jaguars in their last tilt, the Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) will host the Chicago Bears (0-2), who are coming off a 27-17 loss to the Buccaneers. Kickoff is scheduled for 4:25 PM ET on Sunday, September 24.
The Bears are big, 12.5-point underdogs in their matchup against the Chiefs (the game has an over/under of 48 points).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of September 24, 2023 at 11:11 AM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Chiefs Vs Bears Odds
Chiefs vs. Bears Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bears (+12.5)||Under (48)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings (2022)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.2 (1)||19.2 (23)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.7 (16)||27.2 (32)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.4 (1)||5.3 (17)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (7)||6.1 (31)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||25 (27)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (20)||23 (14)|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- The Chiefs were 6-10-1 against the spread last season.
- Kansas City didn’t have a win ATS (0-3-1) as favorites of 12.5 points or more last season.
- Last year, eight of Kansas City’s 17 games went over the point total.
- A total of 11 times last year, the Chiefs and their opponent combined to score more than 48 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 48 points, 1.6 fewer than the average total in last season’s Kansas City contests.
Bears Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Bears were 5-12-0 last year.
- The Bears had 10 of their 17 games hit the over last season.
- Chicago games had over 48 points seven times last season.
- Bears games averaged 43.1 total points last season, 4.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II had an impressive passing stat line last year with 5,250 yards (308.8 yards per game), going 435-for-648 (67.1% completion percentage) with 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He was effective in the running game as well, with 358 rushing yards on 61 carries, four rushing TDs, and averaging 21.1 yards per game.
- Isiah Pacheco churned out 830 rushing yards (48.8 per game) and five touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Travis Kelce grabbed 110 passes (on 152 targets) for 1,338 yards (78.7 per game). He also found the end zone 12 times.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling also impressed receiving last season. He had 42 receptions for 687 yards and two touchdowns. He was targeted 81 times.
- Jerick McKinnon’s stat line last year: 512 receiving yards, 56 catches, nine touchdowns, on 71 targets.
- Chris Jones’ hard work last season put up a stat line of 15.5 sacks, 16.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Drue Tranquill was a wrecking ball on the field, collecting 145 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 5.5 sacks, and one interception last year.
- L’Jarius Sneed collected three interceptions while adding 108 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended last year.
Bears Players to Watch
- Justin Fields completed 60.4% of his passes to throw for 2,242 and 17 touchdowns last season. Fields also contributed with his legs, collecting eight touchdowns on 76.2 yards per game.
- D’Onta Foreman ran for five touchdowns on 914 yards a year ago.
- D.J. Moore was targeted 6.9 times per game and racked up 888 receiving yards and seven touchdowns over the course of 2022.
- Cole Kmet averaged 32.0 receiving yards on 4.1 targets per game in 2022, scoring seven touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney averaged 41.1 receiving yards per game on 5.1 targets per game a season ago.
- Yannick Ngakoue proved to be a relentless defender last year, recording 9.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- T.J. Edwards was a playmaker on defense last season with 159 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Last year Jaquan Brisker intercepted one pass to go along with 104 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 4.0 sacks, and two passes defended.
How to Bet on Chiefs vs Bears
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.