At Scott Stadium on Friday, the NC State Wolfpack (2-1) face the Virginia Cavaliers (0-3).
The Wolfpack came out on top 45-7 last time out when they faced the VMI Keydets. The Cavaliers lost in their last outing by a final score of 42-14 against the Maryland Terrapins.
Brennan Armstrong finished with 264 yards on 27-32 passing (84.4%) in the Wolfpack’s last game, throwing one touchdown, plus six rushing attempts for 39 yards. Kendrick Raphael ran for 85 yards on 16 attempts. Julian Gray earned 80 yards on two receptions.
For the Cavaliers in their last game, Anthony Colandrea completed 23 of 39 passing attempts (59.0%) and totaled 263 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass but giving away three interceptions. Perris Jones had nine rushing attempts and wound up with 37 yards and one touchdown. Malik Washington ended the contest with nine catches for 141 yards.
Want to bet on NC State or Virginia? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
NC State Players to Watch
- This year, Armstrong has put up 679 passing yards (226.3 yards per game) while going 66-for-105 (62.9% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 161 rushing yards on 37 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 53.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Jordan Houston has run for 96 yards on 25 carries (32 ypg).
- Kevin Concepcion has 16 catches and paces his team with 122 receiving yards (40.7 ypg).
- Gray has tacked on 109 yards (on six catches).
- Porter Rooks is averaging 30.7 yards per game, racking up eight receptions for 92 yards.
Virginia Players to Watch
- Cameron Seldon has 4 yards on two carries (4 ypg).
- Sean Wilson has one catch and paces his team with 32 receiving yards (32 ypg).
- Kaleb Webb has also added 11 yards on two catches. He puts up 11 receiving yards per game this year.
- Grant Misch has racked up 4 yards on one catch, averaging 4 yards per game.
NC State vs. Virginia Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31 (65)||20.7 (107)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22 (61)||42.3 (126)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (34)||6 (100)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (82)||0 (128)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.