The Troy Trojans (1-2) will host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-1) on Saturday at 12:00 PM ET.
The Trojans lost 16-14 last time out when they met the James Madison Dukes. The Hilltoppers lost in their last outing by a final score of 63-10 against the Ohio State Buckeyes.
Gunnar Watson finished with 332 yards on 25-46 passing (54.3%) in the Trojans’ last game, tossing two touchdowns and one interception. Kimani Vidal ran for 27 yards on 11 attempts. Chris Lewis posted 93 yards on four receptions.
For the Hilltoppers in their last game, Austin Reed completed 21 of 37 passing attempts (56.8%) and totaled 207 yards through the air, connecting on one touchdown pass but giving away one interception. L.T. Sanders had seven rushing attempts and finished with 26 yards. Malachi Corley found paydirt once, and ended the contest with eight catches for 88 yards.
Want to bet on Troy or Western Kentucky? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Troy Players to Watch
- Watson has thrown for 697 yards while completing 56% of his passes (56-of-100), with seven touchdowns and three interceptions this year (232.3 yards per game).
- Vidal has run for a team-leading 358 yards on 53 carries (119.3 yards per game). He also averages 19.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing three passes for 59 yards.
- So far this year Jarris Williams has run for 46 yards on eight carries (15.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Jabre Barber has 11 catches, leading his team with 156 yards (52 ypg) while also scoring two touchdowns this season.
- Lewis’ stat line this year shows nine catches for 143 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 71.5 receiving yards per game.
- This season Devonte Ross has caught 12 passes for 120 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 40 receiving yards per game.
Western Kentucky Players to Watch
- Reed has thrown for 796 yards while completing 64.2% of his passes (77-of-120), with seven touchdowns and one interception this year (265.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 14 times for 55 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 18.3 yards per game.
- Davion Ervin-Poindexter has taken 20 carries for a team-leading 100 rushing yards (33.3 yards per game).
- So far this year Markese Stepp has rushed for 88 yards on 21 carries (29.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Corley has 12 catches and leads the team with 143 yards (71.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Easton Messer has chipped in with 12 receptions for 141 yards and one touchdown.
- L’Christian Smith has collected 118 yards on 10 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 39.3 yards per game.
Troy vs. Western Kentucky Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25 (90)||34.3 (54)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||29.3 (93)||36.3 (114)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||7 (114)||4 (60)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||2 (105)||8 (7)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.