The Temple Owls (2-1) will host the Miami Hurricanes (3-0) on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET.
Last time out, the Hurricanes took down the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats, 48-7. The Owls picked up a 41-9 win last time out against the Norfolk State Spartans.
In that last outing for the Hurricanes, Tyler Van Dyke completed 19 of 23 passing attempts (82.6%) and totaled 247 yards through the air, completing two touchdown passes and one touchdown as a runner. Donald Chaney Jr. had seven rushing attempts and finished with 73 yards and one touchdown. Xavier Restrepo ended the contest with six catches for 120 yards.
In the Owls’ last game, E.J. Warner threw for 238 yards on 14-22 passing (63.6%), tossing one touchdown, plus three rushing attempts for 24 yards. Joquez Smith ran for one touchdown while compiling 142 yards on 15 attempts.He also caught one touchdown pass. Amad Anderson Jr. earned 79 yards on five receptions.
Want to bet on Miami (FL) or Temple? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Miami (FL) Players to Watch
- Van Dyke leads the team with 822 passing yards (274 yards per game) and has a 76% completion percentage this year (57-of-75) while throwing eight touchdowns with one interception.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has taken 26 attempts for a team-leading 192 rushing yards (64 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this year Ajay Allen has run for 137 yards on 26 carries (45.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Restrepo has hauled in 17 receptions for 314 yards, best on his team. He averages 104.7 receiving yards per game.
- Colbie Young has tacked on 15 receptions for 209 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Jacolby George has caught 16 passes for 202 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 67.3 receiving yards per game.
Temple Players to Watch
- This year, Warner has racked up 760 passing yards (253.3 yards per game) while going 62-for-119 (52.1% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Smith has racked up a team-high 187 rushing yards (93.5 yards per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Darvon Hubbard has 106 yards on 18 carries (35.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has five catches for 47 yards (15.7 ypg).
- This season Anderson Jr. has 11 catches and leads the team with 180 yards (60 per game).
- Dante Wright has chipped in with 177 yards on 15 catches and one touchdown. He puts up 59 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season David Martin-Robinson is averaging 42.7 yards per game, with nine catches for 128 yards.
Miami (FL) vs. Temple Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||44.7 (12)||24 (93)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.3 (23)||22 (62)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (34)||3 (34)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (62)||2 (105)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.