Harold Fannin Jr. will lead the Bowling Green Falcons (1-2) into their matchup versus the Ohio Bobcats (3-1) at Doyt L. Perry Stadium on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET.
Last time out, the Bobcats bested the Long Island Sharks, 27-10. The Falcons came up short by a final score of 31-6 last time out against the Michigan Wolverines.
Last time out for the Bobcats, Kurtis Rourke finished with 16 completions on 32 attempts (50.0%) for 135 yards, throwing one touchdown, plus seven rushing attempts for 58 yards. Sieh Bangura carried the ball 14 times for 44 yards. Sam Wiglusz snagged five passes for 53 yards with one touchdown.
In the Falcons’ last game, Camden Orth threw for 91 yards on 8-11 passing (72.7%). Nick Mosley ran for 33 yards on four attempts. Odieu Hiliare earned 37 yards on two receptions.
Want to bet on Ohio or Bowling Green? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Ohio Players to Watch
- Rourke leads his team with 413 passing yards (137.7 per game) and has a 59.2% completion percentage (42-of-71), throwing two touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 74 rushing yards on 14 carries, averaging 24.7 yards per game.
- Bangura has taken 65 attempts for a team-leading 261 rushing yards (65.3 yards per game).
- O’Shaan Allison has 170 yards on 54 carries (42.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Wiglusz has 19 receptions for a team-high 178 receiving yards (59.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tyler Walton has also chipped in with 16 receptions for 162 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Miles Cross has caught seven passes for 87 yards and one touchdown, averaging 29 receiving yards per game.
Bowling Green Players to Watch
- Connor Bazelak leads his team with 390 passing yards (130 per game) and has a 59.2% completion percentage (29-of-49), throwing three touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Terion Stewart has churned out a team-best 108 rushing yards (36 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Taron Keith has rushed for 91 yards on nine carries (30.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Keith also figures in the passing game, catching nine passes to lead the team with 136 yards (45.3 ypg).
- Fannin Jr. has hauled in 11 receptions for 144 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 48 receiving yards per game.
- Hiliare has 134 receiving yards on 10 receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 44.7 yards per game.
Ohio vs. Bowling Green Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||16.8 (102)||22.7 (101)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||11.8 (29)||26.7 (83)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (121)||8 (121)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (22)||6 (22)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.