The James Madison Dukes (3-0) will visit the Utah State Aggies (1-2) on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
The Dukes last took to the field against the Troy Trojans, and they emerged victorious 16-14. The Aggies fell short by a final score of 39-21 last time out against the Air Force Falcons.
Last time out for the Dukes, Jordan McCloud finished with 18 completions on 26 attempts (69.2%) for 200 yards, tossing one touchdown. Kaelon Black carried the ball 13 times for 78 yards. He also posted four receptions for 42 yards. Elijah Sarratt hauled in six passes for 62 yards with one touchdown.
In the Aggies’ last game, McCae Hillstead threw for 202 yards on 18-27 passing (66.7%), adding three touchdowns. Rahsul Faison ran for 40 yards on seven attempts. Micah Davis earned 84 yards on four receptions with one score.
Want to bet on James Madison or Utah State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
James Madison Players to Watch
- McCloud has passed for 568 yards while completing 66.2% of his throws (45-of-68), with four touchdowns and zero interceptions (189.3 yards per game).
- Black has churned out a team-high 228 rushing yards (76 yards per game). He has added seven catches for 60 yards (20 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Ty Son Lawton has 156 yards on 26 carries (52 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Reggie Brown has racked up 10 receptions for 194 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 64.7 receiving yards per game.
- Sarratt has tacked on 143 yards (on 10 catches) and one touchdown.
Utah State Players to Watch
- Cooper Legas has thrown for 384 yards while completing 67.6% of his passes (48-of-71), with three touchdowns and two interceptions this year (128 yards per game).
- Faison has 19 attempts for a team-high 194 rushing yards (64.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Davon Booth has run for 135 yards on 21 carries (45 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Terrell Vaughn has 29 catches and leads the team with 227 yards (75.7 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Davis has added 153 yards (on eight catches) and two touchdowns.
- Jalen Royals is averaging 46.7 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions for 140 yards and two touchdowns.
James Madison vs. Utah State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|James Madison||Utah State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30 (75)||37.7 (43)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.3 (40)||30.3 (97)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||1 (4)||3 (33)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (84)||3 (84)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.