Star player Jaxson Dart and the Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) play the Alabama Crimson Tide (2-1) on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET, at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
Last time out, the Crimson Tide came up short against the Texas Longhorns, 34-24. The Rebels picked up a 37-20 win last time out against the Tulane Green Wave.
In that last outing for the Crimson Tide, Ty Simpson completed five of nine passing attempts (55.6%) and totaled 73 yards through the air and one touchdown as a runner. Roydell Williams had 17 rushing attempts and finished with 129 yards and one touchdown. CJ Dippre ended the contest with one catch for 45 yards.
For the Rebels in their last game, Dart finished with 10 completions on 18 attempts (55.6%) for 251 yards, tossing one touchdown, plus 14 rushing attempts for 136 yards and two rushing touchdowns. Ulysses Bentley IV carried the ball six times for 61 yards and one touchdown. Jordan Watkins caught four passes for 119 yards with one touchdown.
Want to bet on Alabama or Ole Miss? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Alabama Players to Watch
- Jalen Milroe has passed for 449 yards while completing 60% of his throws (27-of-45), with five touchdowns and two interceptions (224.5 yards per game). He’s also rushed 22 times for 92 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 46 yards per game.
- Williams has 30 attempts for a team-high 177 rushing yards (59 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jase McClellan has rushed for 158 yards on 35 carries (52.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Isaiah Bond has grabbed 10 passes for a team-best 152 yards with one touchdown. He averages 50.7 yards per game.
- Jermaine Burton has added 127 yards (on six catches) and two touchdowns.
- Amari Niblack has 94 receiving yards on four receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 47 yards per game.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Dart leads the team with 852 passing yards (284 yards per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage this year (45-of-68) while throwing seven touchdowns with one interception. He also has 213 rushing yards on 32 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 71 yards per game.
- So far this year Quinshon Judkins has run for 145 yards on 44 carries (48.3 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. Judkins also makes an impact in the passing game, catching seven passes for 70 yards (23.3 ypg).
- This season Watkins has 15 catches and leads the team with 290 yards (96.7 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Dayton Wade has also tacked on 11 catches for 215 yards this year. He puts up 71.7 receiving yards per game.
- Tre Harris is averaging 94 yards per game, racking up eight receptions for 188 yards and five touchdowns.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||32.3 (63)||52.7 (5)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.7 (24)||16.7 (35)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||2 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (65)||3 (84)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.