Star wideout Pofele Ashlock and the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-3) meet the New Mexico State Aggies (2-2) on Saturday at 11:59 PM ET, at Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex.
Last time out, the Rainbow Warriors fell short against the Oregon Ducks, 55-10. The Aggies picked up a 27-17 win last time out against the New Mexico Lobos.
In that last outing for the Rainbow Warriors, Brayden Schager completed 27 of 43 passing attempts (62.8%) and totaled 131 yards through the air, connecting on one touchdown pass but giving away one interception. Jordan Johnson had four rushing attempts and finished with 39 yards. Ashlock ended the contest with eight catches for 47 yards.
In the Aggies’ last game, Diego Pavia threw for 203 yards on 9-14 passing (64.3%), throwing two touchdowns, plus 11 rushing attempts for 96 yards. Star Thomas rushed for one touchdown while racking up 54 yards on 10 attempts. Jonathan Brady earned 109 yards on three receptions with two scores.
Want to bet on Hawaii or New Mexico State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Schager leads the team with 1,086 passing yards (271.5 yards per game) and has a 62.9% completion percentage this year (105-of-167) while throwing 10 touchdowns with six interceptions.
- Johnson has rushed for a team-leading 86 yards on 13 attempts (43 yards per game).
- Tylan Hines has run for 50 yards on 18 carries (16.7 yards per game) this year.
- This season Ashlock has 27 catches and leads the team with 362 yards (90.5 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Steven McBride’s stat line this year shows 19 catches for 232 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 58 receiving yards per game.
- Alex Perry is averaging 35 yards per game, racking up 10 receptions for 105 yards and one touchdown.
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- Pavia has thrown for 918 yards while completing 64.6% of his passes (53-of-82), with eight touchdowns and four interceptions this year (229.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 38 times for 182 yards, averaging 45.5 yards per game.
- Thomas has rushed for a team-high 195 yards on 34 attempts (48.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns. He also has 78 receiving yards on seven catches (19.5 yards per game) .
- Ahmonte Watkins has 187 yards on 15 carries (46.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Brady has 10 catches, leading his team with 252 yards (63 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns this season.
- Trent Hudson has tacked on 143 yards on eight catches and three touchdowns. He puts up 35.8 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Chris Bellamy is averaging 29 yards per game, with eight catches for 116 yards.
Hawaii vs. New Mexico State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Hawaii||New Mexico State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.3 (69)||33 (17)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||36.8 (128)||28 (116)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (98)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||2 (105)||2 (105)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.