At Memorial Stadium (Clemson, SC) on Saturday, the Florida State Seminoles (3-0) meet the Clemson Tigers (2-1).
The Seminoles won 45-24 last time out when they faced the LSU Tigers. In their most recent outing, the Tigers took on the Florida Atlantic Owls and picked up the win by a final score of 48-14.
Last time out for the Seminoles, Jordan Travis finished with 16 completions on 24 attempts (66.7%) for 212 yards, adding two touchdowns, plus four rushing attempts for 38 yards. Trey Benson carried the ball 14 times for 68 yards and one touchdown. Johnny Wilson snagged four passes for 105 yards.
For the Tigers in their last game, Cade Klubnik completed 16 of 27 passing attempts (59.3%) and totaled 169 yards through the air, completing three touchdown passes and one touchdown as a rusher. Phil Mafah had five rushing attempts and wound up with 42 yards and one touchdown. Adam Randall ended the contest with two catches for 51 yards.
Want to bet on Florida State or Clemson? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Florida State Players to Watch
- Travis has thrown for 729 yards while completing 64.3% of his passes (54-of-84), with eight touchdowns and one interception this year (243 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 17 times for 96 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32 yards per game.
- Benson has run for a team-leading 194 yards on 35 carries (64.7 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- This season Wilson has 11 catches and leads the team with 209 yards (104.5 per game).
- Keon Coleman has also chipped in with 170 yards on 12 catches and four touchdowns. He puts up 56.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- Jaheim Bell has caught seven passes for 125 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 62.5 yards per game this year.
Clemson Players to Watch
- This season, Klubnik has put up 693 passing yards (231 yards per game) while completing 71 of 107 passes (66.4% completion percentage), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 63 rushing yards on 23 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 21 yards per game.
- Will Shipley has racked up a team-high 225 rushing yards (75 yards per game). He has added 11 catches for 58 yards (19.3 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- So far this year Mafah has rushed for 166 yards on 25 carries (55.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Beaux Collins has reeled in 13 passes for a team-high 197 yards while scoring one touchdown. He averages 65.7 yards per game.
- Antonio Williams’ stat line this year shows 15 catches for 145 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 48.3 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Brown has collected 79 yards on seven receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
Florida State vs. Clemson Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||47.3 (8)||40.3 (23)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22 (62)||19.7 (48)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (34)||4 (63)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (62)||5 (43)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.