The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) will visit the Northwestern Wildcats (1-2) on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET.
Last time out, the Golden Gophers couldn’t pick up the win against the North Carolina Tar Heels, 31-13. The Wildcats lost in their last outing by a final score of 38-14 against the Duke Blue Devils.
In that last outing for the Golden Gophers, Athan Kaliakmanis completed 11 of 29 passing attempts (37.9%) and totaled 133 yards through the air while throwing one interception. Darius Taylor had 22 rushing attempts and wound up with 138 yards and one touchdown while also hauling in one reception for 25 yards. Corey Crooms ended the contest with four catches for 46 yards.
For the Wildcats in their last game, Ben Bryant completed 17 of 34 passing attempts (50.0%) and totaled 123 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass but giving away one interception. Cam Porter had 10 rushing attempts and wound up with 49 yards. Cam Johnson ended the contest with five catches for 45 yards.
Want to bet on Minnesota or Northwestern? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Minnesota Players to Watch
- Kaliakmanis has thrown for 446 yards while completing 51.1% of his passes (45-of-88), with one touchdown and three interceptions this year (148.7 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 17 times for 41 yards and one touchdown, averaging 13.7 yards per game.
- Taylor has run for a team-leading 334 yards on 56 carries (111.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Sean Tyler has run for 136 yards on 30 carries (45.3 yards per game) this year.
- This season Crooms has 14 receptions for a team-high 154 receiving yards (51.3 per game).
- Daniel Jackson’s stat line this year shows 11 catches for 110 yards and one touchdown. He averages 55 receiving yards per game.
- This season Brevyn Spann-Ford is averaging 18.7 yards per game, with nine catches for 56 yards.
Northwestern Players to Watch
- Bryant leads his team with 408 passing yards (136 per game) and has a 55.2% completion percentage (48-of-87), throwing two touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Porter has 33 attempts for a team-high 147 rushing yards (49 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Jack Lausch has run for 57 yards on six carries (28.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Johnson has 12 catches and paces his team with 141 receiving yards (47 ypg).
- Joseph Himon II’s stat line this year shows two catches for 94 yards and one touchdown. He averages 31.3 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Henning has collected 82 yards on 11 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
Minnesota vs. Northwestern Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||17 (120)||19.7 (111)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.7 (28)||23 (66)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (77)||3 (33)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||7 (12)||4 (65)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.