The Colorado State Rams (0-2) will visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-2) on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET.
The Blue Raiders lost 23-19 last time out when they took on the Missouri Tigers. The Rams lost by a final score of 43-35 last time out against the Colorado Buffaloes.
In that last outing for the Blue Raiders, Nick Vattiato completed 28 of 34 passing attempts (82.4%) and totaled 291 yards through the air, completing two touchdown passes but giving away one interception. Jaiden Credle had 11 rushing attempts and wound up with 132 yards and one touchdown. Jeremy Tate Jr. found paydirt once, and ended the contest with three catches for 79 yards.
For the Rams in their last game, Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi completed 34 of 47 passing attempts (72.3%) and totaled 367 yards through the air, connecting on three touchdown passes but giving away three interceptions. Kobe Johnson had 15 rushing attempts and wound up with 54 yards. Tory Horton found paydirt once, and ended the contest with 16 catches for 133 yards.
Want to bet on Middle Tennessee or Colorado State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Middle Tennessee Players to Watch
- Vattiato leads the team with 632 passing yards (210.7 yards per game) and has a 69.6% completion percentage this year (71-of-102) while throwing five touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 91 rushing yards on 27 carries, averaging 30.3 yards per game.
- Credle has rushed for a team-leading 142 yards on 18 carries (47.3 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He also averages 18.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing six passes for 56 yards and one touchdown.
- Tate Jr. has nine catches and paces his team with 129 receiving yards (43 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Elijah Metcalf has contributed with 11 catches for 97 yards this year. He averages 32.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season Justin Olson is averaging 28.7 yards per game, with eight catches for 86 yards and one touchdown.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Fowler-Nicolosi leads the team with 577 passing yards (288.5 yards per game) and has a 70.1% completion percentage this year (47-of-67) while throwing five touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Avery Morrow has 30 carries for a team-high 80 rushing yards (40 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Johnson has 70 yards on 22 carries (35 ypg).
- Horton has 25 catches and paces his team with 214 receiving yards (107 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Louis Brown has tacked on 166 yards (on 14 catches) and one touchdown.
- Dallin Holker is averaging 78 yards per game, racking up 11 receptions for 156 yards and three touchdowns.
Middle Tennessee vs. Colorado State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee||Colorado State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||20.3 (109)||29.5 (111)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||31 (102)||46.5 (102)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||6 (98)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (84)||4 (65)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.