A pair of the top offensive players in college football will be on display when wide receiver Jamari Thrash and the Louisville Cardinals (3-0) host Thomas Castellanos and the Boston College Eagles (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
The Cardinals last hit the field against the Indiana Hoosiers, and they prevailed 21-14. The Eagles came up short by a final score of 31-29 last time out against the Florida State Seminoles.
Last time out for the Cardinals, Jack Plummer finished with 13 completions on 23 attempts (56.5%) for 238 yards, adding one touchdown and one interception, plus eight rushing attempts for 42 yards. Jawhar Jordan carried the ball 18 times for 113 yards and one touchdown. Thrash caught four passes for 159 yards with one touchdown.
In the Eagles’ last game, Castellanos threw for 305 yards on 20-33 passing (60.6%), adding one touchdown and one interception, plus 16 rushing attempts for 95 yards and one rushing touchdown. Kye Robichaux ran for one touchdown while racking up 64 yards on 21 attempts. Lewis Bond posted 80 yards on three receptions with one score.
Want to bet on Louisville or Boston College? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Louisville Players to Watch
- Plummer leads his team with 732 passing yards (244 per game) and has a 61.8% completion percentage (47-of-76), throwing five touchdown passes and four interceptions. He also has 98 rushing yards on 21 carries, averaging 32.7 yards per game.
- Jordan has run for a team-leading 344 yards on 32 carries (114.7 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 19.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing five passes for 58 yards.
- This season Isaac Guerendo has rushed for 106 yards on 22 carries (35.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Guerendo also figures in the passing game, catching six passes to lead the team with 77 yards (25.7 ypg).
- This season Thrash has 14 catches and leads the team with 329 yards (109.7 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Kevin Coleman has also chipped in with 103 yards on six catches and one touchdown. He averages 34.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Boston College Players to Watch
- Castellanos leads the team with 644 passing yards (214.7 yards per game) and has a 59.5% completion percentage this year (50-of-84) while throwing five touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 231 rushing yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 77 yards per game.
- Robichaux has rushed for 166 yards on 42 carries (55.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Bond has 12 catches and paces his team with 175 receiving yards (58.3 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has hauled in 15 catches for 128 yards (42.7 yards per game).
- Jaden Williams is averaging 52.5 yards per game, racking up four receptions for 105 yards and one touchdown.
Louisville vs. Boston College Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||38.7 (36)||28 (78)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16 (35)||28.7 (92)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (63)||2 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (22)||4 (62)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.