Star wideout Marvin Harrison Jr. and the Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) face the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-0) on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET, at Notre Dame Stadium.
The Buckeyes last took to the field against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, and they came out on top 63-10. The Fighting Irish picked up a 41-17 win last time out against the Central Michigan Chippewas.
Kyle McCord finished with 318 yards on 19-23 passing (82.6%) in the Buckeyes’ last game, throwing three touchdowns. TreVeyon Henderson rushed for two touchdowns while totaling 88 yards on 13 attempts. He also hauled in one reception for 27 yards Harrison Jr. posted 126 yards on five receptions with one score.
For the Fighting Irish in their last game, Sam Hartman finished with 16 completions on 26 attempts (61.5%) for 330 yards, throwing three touchdowns and one rushing touchdown. Audric Estime carried the ball 20 times for 176 yards and one touchdown. Chris Tyree hauled in two passes for 88 yards with one touchdown.
Want to bet on Ohio State or Notre Dame? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Ohio State Players to Watch
- This campaign, McCord has recorded 815 passing yards (271.7 yards per game) while connecting on 53 of 76 passes (69.7% completion percentage), with six touchdowns and one interception.
- Henderson has 30 attempts for a team-high 191 rushing yards (63.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- So far this year DeaMonte Trayanum has rushed for 133 yards on 19 carries (44.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Harrison Jr. has 14 catches, leading his team with 304 yards (101.3 ypg) while also scoring three touchdowns this season.
- Cade Stover has hauled in 10 catches for 188 yards (94.0 yards per game).
- Emeka Egbuka has 167 receiving yards on 12 receptions, with three touchdowns, averaging 55.7 yards per game.
Notre Dame Players to Watch
- This year, Hartman has racked up 1,061 passing yards (265.3 yards per game) while going 64-for-90 (71.1% completion percentage) and throwing 13 touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Estime has picked up a team-best 521 rushing yards (130.3 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Jeremiyah Love has 119 yards on 18 carries (29.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Tyree has grabbed eight passes for a team-high 216 yards while scoring two touchdowns. He averages 54.0 yards per game.
- Jayden Thomas has added 188 yards (on 12 catches) and one touchdown.
- Tobias Merriweather has 131 receiving yards on five receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 43.7 yards per game.
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Ohio State||Notre Dame|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||40.3 (23)||46.0 (1)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||6.7 (2)||11.8 (29)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (34)||2 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (43)||5 (43)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.