Star wideout Xavier Weaver and the Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) meet the Oregon Ducks (3-0) on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET at Autzen Stadium.
Last time out, the Ducks took down the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, 55-10. The Buffaloes picked up a 43-35 victory last time out against the Colorado State Rams.
Bo Nix finished with 247 yards on 21-27 passing (77.8%) in the Ducks’ last game, adding three touchdowns. Noah Whittington rushed for one touchdown while racking up 80 yards on five attempts. He also hauled in three receptions for 23 yards Troy Franklin gained 83 yards on four receptions.
For the Buffaloes in their last game, Shedeur Sanders finished with 38 completions on 47 attempts (80.9%) for 348 yards, adding four touchdowns and one interception. Dylan Edwards carried the ball 10 times for 57 yards. Weaver hauled in nine passes for 98 yards with one touchdown.
Want to bet on Oregon or Colorado? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oregon Players to Watch
- Nix leads the team with 893 passing yards (297.7 yards per game) and has a 77.6% completion percentage this year (76-of-98) while throwing eight touchdowns. He also has 60 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 20 yards per game.
- Mar’Keise Irving has racked up a team-best 216 rushing yards (72 per game) and three touchdowns. He has added 12 receptions for 95 yards (31.7 yards per game).
- Jordan James has run for 155 yards on 21 carries (51.7 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Franklin has 17 catches, leading his team with 292 yards (97.3 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns this season.
- Gary Bryant has hauled in 12 catches for 176 yards (58.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson is averaging 51.7 yards per game, racking up 11 receptions for 155 yards and three touchdowns.
Colorado Players to Watch
- This campaign, Sanders has collected 1,251 passing yards (417 yards per game) while completing 107 of 136 passes (78.7% completion percentage), with 10 touchdowns and one interception.
- Edwards has picked up a team-high 136 rushing yards (45.3 yards per game) and scored one touchdown. He has added 14 catches for 160 yards (53.3 receiving yards per game) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Sy’Veon Wilkerson has 52 yards on 18 carries (17.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Weaver has 25 catches and paces his team with 386 receiving yards (128.7 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has hauled in 26 catches for 247 yards (82.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Travis Hunter has caught 16 passes for 213 yards, averaging 71 receiving yards per game.
Oregon vs. Colorado Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||58 (3)||41.3 (22)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.7 (28)||30.3 (97)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||0 (1)||4 (60)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (23)||10 (1)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.