The Cincinnati Bearcats (2-1) will host the Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) on Saturday at 12:00 PM ET.
The Sooners last hit the field against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane, and they emerged victorious 66-17. In their most recent outing, the Bearcats took on the Miami (OH) RedHawks and fell short by a final score of 31-24.
Dillon Gabriel finished with 421 yards on 28-31 passing (90.3%) in the Sooners’ last game, throwing five touchdowns and one interception. Jovantae Barnes ran for one touchdown while racking up 68 yards on 13 attempts. Jalil Farooq posted 126 yards on six receptions with one score.
For the Bearcats in their last game, Emory Jones finished with 18 completions on 34 attempts (52.9%) for 265 yards while throwing two interceptions, plus 20 rushing attempts for 101 yards and one rushing touchdown. Ryan Montgomery carried the ball 20 times for 104 yards. Xzavier Henderson snagged 12 passes for 140 yards.
Want to bet on Oklahoma or Cincinnati? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Gabriel leads his team with 905 passing yards (301.7 per game) and has a 82.5% completion percentage (66-of-80), throwing 11 touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 35 rushing yards on 10 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 11.7 yards per game.
- Tawee Walker has taken 29 carries for a team-leading 161 rushing yards (53.7 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- So far this year Barnes has rushed for 122 yards on 28 carries (40.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Andrel Anthony has reeled in 14 passes for a team-high 254 yards with one touchdown. He averages 84.7 yards per game.
- Nic Anderson has hauled in five catches for 188 yards (94 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Farooq has caught eight passes for 159 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 53 receiving yards per game.
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- This year, Jones has recorded 735 passing yards (245 yards per game) while going 55-for-83 (66.3% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 144 rushing yards on 40 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 48 yards per game.
- Corey Kiner has rushed for a team-leading 289 yards on 47 attempts (96.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Henderson has 20 catches, leading his team with 299 yards (99.7 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown this season.
- Braden Smith has tacked on 168 yards (on 10 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Dee Wiggins is averaging 47.3 yards per game, racking up seven receptions for 142 yards and one touchdown.
Oklahoma vs. Cincinnati Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||55.7 (4)||39 (34)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||9.3 (5)||21.7 (60)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||3 (34)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (6)||6 (22)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.