Bill Snyder Family Stadium is the venue where the Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) will take on the UCF Knights (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Last time out, the Wildcats took the loss against the Missouri Tigers, 30-27. The Knights picked up a 48-14 win last time out against the Villanova Wildcats.
In that last outing for the Wildcats, Will Howard completed 25 of 39 passing attempts (64.1%) and totaled 270 yards through the air, connecting on three touchdown passes but giving away one interception. Treshaun Ward had 10 rushing attempts and finished with 54 yards while also hauling in five receptions for 61 yards. Ben Sinnott found paydirt twice, and ended the contest with five catches for 78 yards.
For the Knights in their last game, Timmy McClain completed 20 of 28 passing attempts (71.4%) and totaled 321 yards through the air, completing two touchdown passes. RJ Harvey had 14 rushing attempts and wound up with 85 yards and two touchdowns. Kobe Hudson ended the contest with six catches for 147 yards.
Want to bet on Kansas State or UCF? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Howard has thrown for 817 yards while completing 66% of his passes (64-of-97), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions this year (272.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 21 times for 59 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 19.7 yards per game.
- DJ Giddens has 36 attempts for a team-high 216 rushing yards (72 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Ward has rushed for 168 yards on 37 carries (56 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Ward also makes an impact in the passing game, catching seven passes for 72 yards (24 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season Phillip Brooks III has 18 catches and leads the team with 184 yards (61.3 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Sinnott has added 11 receptions for 183 yards and two touchdowns.
- RJ Garcia II has 168 receiving yards on 10 receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 56 yards per game.
UCF Players to Watch
- This year, John Rhys Plumlee has collected 553 passing yards (184.3 yards per game) while going 38-for-54 (70.4% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 163 rushing yards on 19 carries with one touchdown, averaging 54.3 yards per game.
- Harvey has taken 39 attempts for a team-leading 239 rushing yards (79.7 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He’s also caught five passes for 100 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Johnny Richardson has 213 yards on 33 carries (71 ypg).
- Hudson has 15 catches, leading his team with 325 yards (108.3 ypg) this season.
- Javon Baker has tacked on 209 yards (on 13 catches) and one touchdown.
Kansas State vs. UCF Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||38 (42)||40.7 (25)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.3 (22)||12 (14)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||2 (105)||3 (84)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.