The Boise State Broncos (1-2) visit the San Diego State Aztecs (2-2) on Friday at 10:30 PM ET, in a battle between two of the top offensive players in college football in Ashton Jeanty and Mark Redman.
The Broncos last played against the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks, and they emerged victorious 42-18. In their most recent outing, the Aztecs took on the Oregon State Beavers and lost by a final score of 26-9.
In that last outing for the Broncos, Taylen Green completed 18 of 29 passing attempts (62.1%) and totaled 188 yards through the air, completing one touchdown pass but giving away one interception and one touchdown as a runner. Jambres Dubar had 10 rushing attempts and wound up with 62 yards. Eric McAlister found paydirt twice, and ended the contest with six catches for 143 yards.
In the Aztecs’ last game, Jalen Mayden threw for 256 yards on 20-32 passing (62.5%) while throwing one interception. Jaylon Armstead ran for one touchdown while totaling 48 yards on 11 attempts. Brionne Penny posted 77 yards on six receptions.
Want to bet on Boise State or San Diego State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Boise State Players to Watch
- Green leads the team with 576 passing yards (192 yards per game) and has a 52.9% completion percentage this year (46-of-87) while throwing three touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 103 rushing yards on 16 carries with one touchdown, averaging 34.3 yards per game.
- Jeanty has churned out a team-high 202 rushing yards (67.3 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns. He has added 14 catches for 236 yards (78.7 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- McAlister has hauled in 15 receptions for 238 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 79.3 receiving yards per game.
- Stefan Cobbs has 131 receiving yards on 13 receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 43.7 yards per game.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- Mayden leads the team with 703 passing yards (175.8 yards per game) and has a 60% completion percentage this year (69-of-115) while throwing three touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 183 rushing yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 45.8 yards per game.
- Armstead has churned out a team-best 193 rushing yards (48.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Redman has hauled in 15 receptions for 178 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 44.5 receiving yards per game.
- Mekhi Shaw has added 128 yards (on 10 catches) and one touchdown.
- Penny has 90 receiving yards on eight receptions, averaging 30 yards per game.
Boise State vs. San Diego State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Boise State||San Diego State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.7 (86)||18.8 (88)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||30.7 (101)||25.5 (114)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (100)||7 (116)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (62)||10 (1)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.