On Saturday at 12:00 PM ET, the Auburn Tigers (3-0) will visit the Texas A&M Aggies (2-1).
The Aggies last played against the Miami Hurricanes, and they were defeated 48-33. The Tigers picked up a 45-13 win last time out against the Samford Bulldogs.
Conner Weigman finished with 337 yards on 25-29 passing (86.2%) in the Aggies’ last game, tossing one touchdown and one rushing touchdown. Rueben Owens ran for one touchdown while compiling 51 yards on eight attempts. Ainias Smith earned 127 yards on seven receptions.
In the Tigers’ last game, Payton Thorne threw for 282 yards on 24-32 passing (75.0%), throwing one touchdown and two interceptions, plus 11 rushing attempts for 123 yards and two rushing touchdowns. Jarquez Hunter ran for one touchdown while totaling 37 yards on 11 attempts. Jay Fair gained 93 yards on seven receptions.
Want to bet on Texas A&M or Auburn? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Weigman leads his team with 909 passing yards (303.0 per game) and has a 70.5% completion percentage (74-of-105), throwing eight touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 69 rushing yards on 11 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- Amari Daniels has rushed for a team-leading 149 yards on 34 attempts (49.7 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also averages 17.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing seven passes for 52 yards.
- Owens has 83 yards on 20 carries (27.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Evan Stewart has hauled in 19 passes for a team-high 257 yards with two touchdowns. He averages 128.5 yards per game.
- Smith has tacked on 194 yards on 13 catches. He averages 64.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jahdae Walker is averaging 47.0 yards per game, with eight catches for 141 yards and one touchdown.
Auburn Players to Watch
- Thorne has thrown for 517 yards while completing 68.3% of his passes (43-of-63), with four touchdowns and three interceptions this year (172.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 22 times for 140 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 46.7 yards per game.
- Damari Alston has run for 119 yards on 24 carries (39.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Fair has grabbed 14 passes for a team-best 174 yards with two touchdowns. He averages 58.0 yards per game.
- Rivaldo Fairweather has tacked on 96 yards on eight catches and one touchdown. He puts up 48.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Shane Hooks has racked up 88 yards on five receptions with one touchdown, averaging 44.0 yards per game.
Texas A&M vs. Auburn Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||44.0 (17)||39.3 (34)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.3 (49)||12.3 (16)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||7 (114)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||2 (105)||7 (12)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.