The Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-2) on Saturday at 12:00 PM ET, in a matchup featuring two of the best offensive players in college football in Re’Mahn Davis and Will Sheppard.
Last time out, the Wildcats picked up the win over the Eastern Kentucky Colonels, 28-17. In their most recent outing, the Commodores took on the Alabama A&M Bulldogs and picked up the win by a final score of 47-13.
In that last outing for the Wildcats, Devin Leary completed 16 of 26 passing attempts (61.5%) and totaled 315 yards through the air, completing three touchdown passes but giving away one interception. Davis had seven rushing attempts and wound up with 72 yards and one touchdown while also hauling in three receptions for 97 yards and one touchdown. Jordan Dingle ended the contest with four catches for 89 yards.
For the Commodores in their last game, AJ Swann finished with 16 completions on 35 attempts (45.7%) for 296 yards, throwing three touchdowns and one interception, plus 12 rushing attempts for 22 yards. Patrick Smith carried the ball 13 times for 43 yards. London Humphreys snagged three passes for 102 yards with one touchdown.
Want to bet on Kentucky or Vanderbilt? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Kentucky Players to Watch
- Leary leads the team with 855 passing yards (285 yards per game) and has a 61.1% completion percentage this year (58-of-95) while throwing eight touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Davis has picked up a team-high 236 rushing yards (78.7 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns. He has tacked on nine catches for 143 yards (47.7 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- Demie Sumo-Karngbaye has 58 yards on four carries (19.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson has 14 catches and paces his team with 260 receiving yards (86.7 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- This season Dane Key has caught nine passes for 138 yards and one touchdown, averaging 69 receiving yards per game.
Vanderbilt Players to Watch
- Swann has passed for 1,062 yards while completing 57.1% of his throws (76-of-133), with 11 touchdowns and four interceptions (265.5 yards per game).
- Smith has 40 attempts for a team-high 200 rushing yards (50 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Sedrick Alexander has run for 132 yards on 31 carries (33 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Sheppard has 25 catches and leads the team with 314 yards (78.5 per game) while hauling in six touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan’s stat line this year shows 23 catches for 295 yards. He puts up 73.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season Humphreys is averaging 66.5 yards per game, with nine catches for 266 yards and three touchdowns.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||35.7 (49)||34.8 (12)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||11.3 (12)||29.3 (120)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (77)||8 (119)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (44)||6 (23)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.