Star runner Roman Hemby and the Maryland Terrapins (3-0) face the Michigan State Spartans (2-1) on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET at Spartan Stadium (MI).
Last time out, the Terrapins bested the Charlotte 49ers, 38-20. The Spartans picked up a 31-7 win last time out against the Central Michigan Chippewas.
Taulia Tagovailoa finished with 342 yards on 19-30 passing (63.3%) in the Terrapins’ last game, tossing one touchdown. Colby McDonald rushed for one touchdown while totaling 75 yards on 10 attempts. Jeshaun Jones earned 96 yards on five receptions with one score.
For the Spartans in their last game, Noah Kim completed 12 of 31 passing attempts (38.7%) and totaled 136 yards through the air while throwing one interception. Nathan Carter had 17 rushing attempts and finished with 48 yards. Christian Fitzpatrick ended the contest with one catch for 61 yards.
Want to bet on Maryland or Michigan State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Maryland Players to Watch
- Tagovailoa leads his team with 889 passing yards (296.3 per game) and has a 66.7% completion percentage (66-of-99), throwing five touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- Hemby has rushed for a team-high 243 yards on 40 attempts (81 yards per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 94 receiving yards on nine catches (31.3 yards per game) .
- McDonald has 166 yards on 21 carries (55.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jones has 13 catches and paces his team with 198 receiving yards (66 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Corey Dyches has also added 16 receptions for 195 yards and one touchdown.
- Kaden Prather has collected 164 yards on eight receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 54.7 yards per game.
Michigan State Players to Watch
- Kim has passed for 707 yards while completing 57.1% of his throws (48-of-84), with five touchdowns and one interception (235.7 yards per game).
- Carter has rushed for a team-leading 272 yards on 54 attempts (90.7 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- So far this year Jalen Berger has rushed for 31 yards on 10 carries (15.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Fitzpatrick has six receptions for a team-high 164 receiving yards (54.7 per game).
- Jaron Glover has added 152 yards (on seven catches).
- This season Tre Mosley is averaging 48 yards per game, with 11 catches for 144 yards and one touchdown.
Maryland vs. Michigan State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||39.3 (34)||27.7 (82)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||13.3 (19)||20.7 (54)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||3 (33)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (23)||3 (84)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.