One of the best wideouts in college football will be featured when Ben Yurosek and the Stanford Cardinal (1-2) host the Arizona Wildcats (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
The Wildcats last hit the field against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, and they prevailed 38-3. The Cardinal picked up a 37-24 win last time out against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors.
In that last outing for the Wildcats, Jayden De Laura completed 23 of 29 passing attempts (79.3%) and totaled 285 yards through the air, connecting on three touchdown passes. Michael Wiley had 17 rushing attempts and finished with 83 yards and one touchdown. Tetairoa McMillan found paydirt once, and ended the contest with six catches for 89 yards.
For the Cardinal in their last game, Justin Lamson completed seven of 17 passing attempts (41.2%) and totaled 138 yards through the air while throwing one interception. E.J. Smith had nine rushing attempts and finished with 71 yards while also hauling in one reception for 22 yards. Elic Ayomanor found paydirt once, and ended the contest with four catches for 89 yards.
Want to bet on Arizona or Stanford? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Arizona Players to Watch
- De Laura has thrown for 912 yards while completing 73.7% of his passes (73-of-99), with eight touchdowns and five interceptions this year (304 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 15 times for 124 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 41.3 yards per game.
- Wiley has rushed for a team-leading 168 yards on 38 attempts (56 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He also averages 44 receiving yards per game, grabbing 15 passes for 132 yards.
- McMillan has hauled in 17 passes for a team-high 315 yards with three touchdowns. He averages 105 yards per game.
- Jacob Cowing has hauled in 20 catches for 153 yards (51 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
Stanford Players to Watch
- Ashton Daniels leads the team with 336 passing yards (112 yards per game) and has a 62% completion percentage this year (31-of-50) while throwing three touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 71 rushing yards on 19 carries, averaging 23.7 yards per game.
- Casey Filkins has churned out a team-best 184 rushing yards (61.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Smith has rushed for 135 yards on 18 carries (45 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Yurosek has 13 receptions for a team-high 192 receiving yards (64 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ayomanor has also tacked on eight receptions for 127 yards and one touchdown.
- Mudia Reuben has totaled 92 yards on five receptions, averaging 46 yards per game.
Arizona vs. Stanford Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31 (69)||23.3 (97)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.7 (24)||36.7 (115)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (119)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (84)||2 (105)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.