The Purdue Boilermakers (1-2) will host the Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
The Badgers last played against the Buffalo Bulls, and they emerged victorious 38-17. In their most recent outing, the Boilermakers took on the Syracuse Orange and lost by a final score of 35-20.
Last time out for the Badgers, Tanner Mordecai finished with 19 completions on 30 attempts (63.3%) for 236 yards, plus seven rushing attempts for 36 yards plus two rushing touchdowns. Braelon Allen carried the ball 12 times for 94 yards and two touchdowns. Chimere Dike caught three passes for 57 yards.
In the Boilermakers’ last game, Hudson Card threw for 323 yards on 32-46 passing (69.6%), adding one touchdown and one interception and one rushing touchdown. Tyrone Tracy Jr. rushed for one touchdown while totaling 38 yards on 10 attempts. Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen gained 114 yards on 10 receptions.
Want to bet on Wisconsin or Purdue? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Wisconsin Players to Watch
- Mordecai leads the team with 703 passing yards (234.3 yards per game) and has a 67.3% completion percentage this year (68-of-101) while throwing two touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 59 rushing yards on 22 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 19.7 yards per game.
- Chez Mellusi has rushed for a team-leading 267 yards on 40 carries (89 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Allen has 255 yards on 36 carries (85 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Dike has reeled in eight passes for a team-high 161 yards while scoring one touchdown. He averages 53.7 yards per game.
- Will Pauling has hauled in 11 catches for 149 yards (49.7 yards per game).
- This season Skyler Bell has caught 13 passes for 105 yards and one touchdown, averaging 35 receiving yards per game.
Purdue Players to Watch
- This campaign, Card has racked up 825 passing yards (275 yards per game) while connecting on 72 of 110 passes (65.5% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and one interception. He has added 41 rushing yards on 26 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 13.7 yards per game.
- Devin Mockobee has 49 carries for a team-high 186 rushing yards (62 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has eight catches for 50 receiving yards (16.7 per game).
- Tracy Jr. has 92 yards on 17 carries (30.7 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Deion Burks has nine catches and leads the team with 221 yards (73.7 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Yaseen has also chipped in with 218 yards on 18 catches. He puts up 72.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Max Klare has caught 15 passes for 151 yards, averaging 50.3 receiving yards per game.
Wisconsin vs. Purdue Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31.7 (61)||26.3 (82)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.7 (54)||30.3 (97)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (78)||4 (61)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (22)||4 (62)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.