One of the best wide receivers in college football will be featured when Lincoln Victor and the Washington State Cougars (3-0) host the Oregon State Beavers (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Last time out, the Beavers took down the San Diego State Aztecs, 26-9. The Cougars picked up a 64-21 win last time out against the Northern Colorado Bears.
In that last outing for the Beavers, D.J. Uiagalelei completed 14 of 30 passing attempts (46.7%) and totaled 284 yards through the air, connecting on one touchdown pass but giving away two interceptions and one touchdown as a rusher. Damien Martinez had 15 rushing attempts and wound up with 102 yards. Anthony Gould found paydirt once, and ended the contest with three catches for 97 yards.
In the Cougars’ last game, Cameron Ward threw for 327 yards on 20-26 passing (76.9%), tossing four touchdowns and one rushing touchdown. Dylan Paine ran for one touchdown while totaling 81 yards on seven attempts. Victor gained 119 yards on six receptions with two scores.
Want to bet on Oregon State or Washington State? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Uiagalelei leads his team with 630 passing yards (210 per game) and has a 61.8% completion percentage (42-of-68), throwing six touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 38 rushing yards on 13 carries (with four touchdowns), averaging 12.7 yards per game.
- Martinez has run for a team-high 351 yards on 40 attempts (117 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Deshaun Fenwick has run for 152 yards on 26 carries (50.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Silas Bolden has 13 catches and paces his team with 159 receiving yards (53 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Gould has also added 156 yards on six catches and two touchdowns. He puts up 78 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jeremiah Noga is averaging 28.7 yards per game, with six catches for 86 yards and one touchdown.
Washington State Players to Watch
- Ward leads the team with 990 passing yards (330 yards per game) and has a 72% completion percentage this year (77-of-107) while throwing nine touchdowns. He also has 95 rushing yards on 32 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 31.7 yards per game.
- Paine has 95 yards on 11 carries (47.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Victor has 24 catches and leads the team with 342 yards (114 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Joshua Kelly has contributed with 177 yards on 13 catches and two touchdowns. He puts up 59 receiving yards per game this year.
- Kyle Williams has caught nine passes for 128 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 42.7 yards per game this year.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Oregon State||Washington State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||41 (24)||48.3 (8)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||11 (11)||22.3 (63)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||3 (33)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (65)||5 (44)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.