One of the top wideouts in college football will be on display when Rome Odunze and the Washington Huskies (3-0) host the California Golden Bears (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
The Huskies last took to the field against the Boise State Broncos, and they came out on top 56-19. In their most recent outing, the Golden Bears took on the North Texas Mean Green and won by a final score of 58-21.
In that last outing for the Huskies, Michael Penix Jr. completed 27 of 35 passing attempts (77.1%) and totaled 473 yards through the air, completing four touchdown passes. Tybo Rogers had 15 rushing attempts and wound up with 74 yards. Odunze ended the contest with eight catches for 180 yards.
For the Golden Bears in their last game, Sam Jackson completed 12 of 23 passing attempts (52.2%) and totaled 108 yards through the air, completing two touchdown passes and one touchdown as a runner. Isaiah Ifanse had 22 rushing attempts and wound up with 137 yards and one touchdown. Jeremiah Hunter found paydirt once, and ended the contest with five catches for 48 yards.
Want to bet on Washington or Cal? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Washington Players to Watch
- Penix Jr. has thrown for 1,332 yards while completing 74.3% of his passes (84-of-113), with 12 touchdowns and one interception this year (444 yards per game).
- Dillon Johnson has run for a team-high 83 yards on 15 carries (41.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Will Nixon has rushed for 82 yards on 13 carries (27.3 yards per game) this year.
- This season Odunze has 22 catches and leads the team with 419 yards (139.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Jalen McMillan’s stat line this year shows 20 catches for 311 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 103.7 receiving yards per game.
- Ja’Lynn Polk is averaging 100 yards per game, racking up 13 receptions for 300 yards and two touchdowns.
Cal Players to Watch
- Ben Finley has passed for 319 yards while completing 68.1% of his throws (32-of-47), with one touchdown and one interception (106.3 yards per game).
- Jaydn Ott has picked up a team-high 266 rushing yards (133 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- So far this year Ifanse has rushed for 206 yards on 36 carries (68.7 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Hunter has 16 catches and leads the team with 147 yards (49 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Trond Grizzell’s stat line this year shows eight catches for 91 yards and one touchdown. He averages 30.3 receiving yards per game.
- Monroe Young is averaging 44 yards per game, racking up eight receptions for 88 yards.
Washington vs. Cal Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||46.7 (11)||33 (62)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||12 (14)||17.3 (40)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (65)||10 (1)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.