On Saturday at 7:30 PM ET, the Texas Longhorns (3-0) will visit the Baylor Bears (1-2).
Last time out, the Longhorns took down the Wyoming Cowboys, 31-10. In their most recent outing, the Bears took on the Long Island Sharks and won by a final score of 30-7.
In that last outing for the Longhorns, Quinn Ewers completed 11 of 21 passing attempts (52.4%) and totaled 131 yards through the air, completing two touchdown passes and one touchdown as a runner. Jonathon Brooks had 21 rushing attempts and wound up with 164 yards. Xavier Worthy found paydirt once, and ended the contest with four catches for 56 yards.
For the Bears in their last game, Sawyer Robertson finished with 10 completions on 22 attempts (45.5%) for 113 yards, throwing one touchdown. Dawson Pendergrass carried the ball 21 times for 111 yards and one touchdown. He also posted two receptions for 24 yards Ketron Jackson Jr. snagged two passes for 29 yards.
Want to bet on Texas or Baylor? Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Texas Players to Watch
- This year, Ewers has racked up 740 passing yards (246.7 yards per game) while going 54-for-89 (60.7% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Brooks has churned out a team-best 273 rushing yards (91 per game) and one touchdown. He has tacked on three receptions for 46 yards (15.3 yards per game) and one TD.
- So far this year CJ Baxter has run for 69 yards on 16 carries (34.5 ypg).
- This season Worthy has 16 receptions for a team-high 221 receiving yards (73.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Ja’Tavion Sanders’ stat line this year shows seven catches for 158 yards and one touchdown. He averages 79 receiving yards per game.
- Adonai Mitchell has caught nine passes for 134 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 44.7 yards per game this year.
Baylor Players to Watch
- Robertson leads the team with 444 passing yards (148 yards per game) and has a 45.2% completion percentage this year (28-of-62) while throwing one touchdown with three interceptions. He also has 47 rushing yards on nine carries with one touchdown, averaging 15.7 yards per game.
- Dominic Richardson has 30 attempts for a team-high 156 rushing yards (78 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has four catches for 33 receiving yards (16.5 per game).
- So far this year Richard Reese has run for 117 yards on 26 carries (39 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jackson Jr. has 10 catches and paces his team with 168 receiving yards (56 ypg).
- Hal Presley has tacked on 155 yards (on eight catches).
- Drake Dabney has totaled 139 yards on eight receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 46.3 yards per game.
Texas vs. Baylor Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Discover even more ways to bet on college football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||34 (55)||24.7 (93)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.7 (24)||23 (66)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||1 (4)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (23)||4 (65)|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.